https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0530/22/bf9b4933f1ff260b1f0cd3c59cc50722.jpeg
Free download скачать Build a Business on Your Terms - Harvard MBA Grad Guide
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 39m | Size: 806 MB
All You Need to Launch Your Entrepreneurial Journey, by a Harvard MBA Graduate, Strategic Consultant, and Startup Coach

What you'll learn
Create a complete Business Plan from scratch
Learn how to research your Market, and conduct Customer interviews
Build a winning Pitch Deck, using a carefully curated and editable presentation template
Build an Executive Summary of your business, to share with prospective customers and investors
Create a fit-for-use Financial Plan for your business, with easy way to understand cash flow, calculate profitability metrics, and make pricing decisions
Learn Personal Finance Management as an entrepreneur
Understand your Purpose as an entrepreneur, and define the Mission of your business
Set and track a holistic set of objectives for your business, using our Goal Tracking Tool
Learn Time Management Strategies to prioritise different tasks as an entrepreneur
Requirements
No prior experience needed. You just need to have a passion for building a business, and doing so on your own terms!
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point are required to be installed on your computers (you don't need any prior experience in using these applications, we will go through the details in the course). You will also receive access to Canva editable templates - to access and edit these templates on Canva, you will need to create a free account.
Description
Hi there,I'm Nareen Sidhu, and I'm absolutely thrilled to introduce you to "Build a Business on Your Own Terms," a transformative course crafted to empower you in creating and growing your business while staying true to yourself.Throughout my journey as a Harvard MBA graduate and Strategy Consultant at Bain & Company, I've had the privilege of working with business leaders across four continents, helping them launch new products and scale their ventures. Now, I'm excited to share that wealth of experience with you in this course.With 30+ pages of templates and tools, we'll dive deep into the core aspects of entrepreneurship, focusing on purpose, goal-setting, efficient business planning, perfecting your pitch, and mastering financial management. This course has a total of 12 sections, bundled into 4 topics, each one carefully crafted based on my experience, Harvard education, research, and interviews with 150+ entrepreneurs across the world. TOPIC 1: Purpose, Goals, and Energy --> set the right intentions and foundation for successFind your purpose as a founder, using our Founder's Roadmap templateSet and track a holistic set of professional and personal goalsOptimise your time, talent, and energy through frameworks that help you improve your productivity and time management skills, and build resilienceTOPIC 2: Business Planning Kit --> focus on building blocks that matterLearn a step by step process to build a comprehensive business planUnderstand how to conduct targeted market research and customer interviewsFilter and prioritise the feedback that you receive as an entrepreneurTOPIC 3: Pitching Perfection --> sell your vision to customers, investors, and partnersCraft a compelling pitch deckBuild a visually appealing executive summary of your businessDesign and practice your elevator pitchTOPIC 4: Financial Planning Toolkit --> make informed financial decisions to drive long-term success for your businessManage your personal finances as a founderBuild a business cash flow statement, and conduct product profitability analysisPrepare an income statement with key ratios for easy reporting and to understand fundamentals that drive your businessBut we're not stopping there! I've included additional resources on Building a Board of Advisors, Getting Over the Hurdle of Not Being Able to Start, and a Complete Founder's Checklist, to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.Whether you're thinking about starting a business, or looking to take your existing business to the next level, this course is designed for anyone who wants to build a business on their own terms. It's intentionally simple, prioritising productivity, efficiency, and real results. So, if you're ready to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality and create a business that reflects your values and aspirations, I invite you to join me in this exciting journey. Let's get started!
Who this course is for
Anyone who is interested in building a business or start-up (no prior business experience required)
Existing business owners who want to improve their productivity, leadership, and management skills
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-a-business-on-your-terms-harvard-mba-grad-guide/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
poarl.Build.a.Business.on.Your.Terms.Harvard.MBA.Grad.Guide.rar.html
Fikper
poarl.Build.a.Business.on.Your.Terms.Harvard.MBA.Grad.Guide.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable