https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/cf/64/Gn3IWYnx_t.jpg
Effective Technical Communication, Second edition
pdf | 24.92 MB | English | Comp-1 | 2012 | McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition | Page: 636

About Effective Technical Communication, Second edition :

Revised and updated for the newest digital platforms-the classic guide to business writing style and protocols
While retaining all the valuable information that has made The Business Style Handbook a modern classic, the second edition provides new words, phrases and guidance to help you express yourself clearly, confidently and correctly on any digital platform.
New to this edition:
[*]Updated A-to-Z section with 250 new entries
[*]Best practices for email in a world of portable devices
[*]Insights from communications executives at global companies Praise for The Business Style Handbook
"This may be the handiest and clearest book of tips on basic business writing I've read in a long time."
-Pam Robinson, cofounder, the American Copy Editors Society
"An excellent primer on how to communicate effectively in a business setting."
-Michael Barry, vice president, media relations, Insurance Information Institute
"This book is especially helpful for people when English is their second language. I recommend it to all my business classes."
-Elizabeth Xu, Ph.D., author, executive mentor and leadership class instructor, Stanford University
"You never want poor writing to get in the way of what you're saying. . . . This style guide is a valuable resource to help ensure that the quality of your writing differentiates you."
-Bart Mosley, principal and chief investment officer, Alprion Capital Management LP

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading Effective Technical Communication, Second edition :