https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/ff/c0/3Z1HuQz8_t.jpg

epub | 936.84 KB | English | Shola Richards | 2016 | Sterling Ethos | Page: 258

Book Description :

Is your office a place of soul-destroying negativity? Shola Richards-keynote speaker, award winner, and creator of The Positivity Solution blog-is about to change that . . . forever. "My mission was clear: I needed to fix the problems facing the workplace. As quickly as I came up with my new mission, I came up with the solution: We need to treat each other better. Period." Shola Richards had reached the end of the road: after nearly two years at a soul-sucking job, he felt numb and suicidal. So he quit and devoted himself to nothing less than transforming the workplace, turning it into a space of respect, courtesy, and endless energy. Making Work Work focuses on inspiring current and future leaders to start a movement that will banish on-the-job bullying, put meaning back into work, and enhance coworkers' happiness and engagement. Richards, whose popular blog has a worldwide following, explains why inaction is insane, why we must move forward with positivity, and why...

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading Making Work Work - The Positivity Solution for Any Work Environment :