https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/ac/5c/yrNDEr0r_t.jpg

pdf, epub | 4.12 MB | English | Leigh Whitman | 2019 | Parma Books; 1 edition | Page: 185

Book Description :

Do you have sensitive skin and need to use very pure beauty products?
Are you concerned about the use of chemicals in our daily lives?
Do you have skin problems like acne, wrinkles, or psoriasis?
Do you prefer vegan, organic, and plant-based products?
Do you find it hard to trust the beauty and skincare products found in stores?
In this book, I will show you how to break the vicious cycle perpetuated by the major pharmaceutical companies. You can easily make your own beauty and bathing products at home- for cheap!
Why pay department store prices for "prestige" products that are full of chemicals, most of which you can't even pronounce? The ingredients essential to achieving your best are readily found all around us. Most of them you may already have in your kitchen.
In this guide, I will show you how to live your best, healthy lifestyle by creating organic, safe, and pure skincare, beauty, and bathing products.
This book contains over 85 simple recipes for creating everything from face masks to bath bombs.
It's a holistic makeover for your medicine cabinet!
I will show you how to make all-natural body butter, natural makeup, masks, lotions, body scrubs, shampoos, conditioners, and more! Most of the recipes utilize essential oils and common food-based ingredients.
This book is full of pure, homemade, aromatherapy skincare in its simplest, purest form.
It's not just a collection of recipes, we will actually discuss the real ingredients that you should include in your skincare routine. I will talk about the significance of the key components of the formulas in this book.
This book is 10 chapters FULL of important information that you need to know to continue on your healthy beauty journey.
In just the first two chapters, we'll spend some time talking about:
[list]
[*]The Epidermis
[*]Why Using Natural Skin Care Products is Important
[*]Examining Common Toxic Chemicals
[*]Allergen Alert
[*]Skin Care Recipes
[*]Facial Care Masks
[*]Facial Cleansers
[*]Facial Scrubs
[*]Facial Moisturizers
[*]Body Scrubs
[*]Body Cleansers
[*]Body Moisturizers
[/list]

In the next two chapters, we will discuss hair. Hair care is radically different than skincare and deserves more attention.
[list]
[*]What is Hair?
[*]How Hair Works
[*]Hair care recipes
[*]Hair Masks
[*]Shampoos
[*]Conditioners
[*]Leave-ins treatments
[/list]

Next, I think that we should devote some time to discussing the need and importance of aromatherapy. It is more important to our well-being than most people realize.
[list]
[*]What is Aromatherapy?
[*]How Aromatherapy Works
[*]Why Aromatherapy Is Beneficial
[*]Aromatherapy recipes
[/list]

I also include a BONUS chapter about the fun and effervescent bath bombs. These trendy, chalky little clumps can be beneficial to your overall well-being. (They also make great gifts!)
Information in this book is just not from my own experience. I have included an interview with a doctor who specializes in natural healing therapies.
I have also included several pages of helpful website references that I have researched so you can continue in your holistic hygienic venture.
For a limited time, when you purchase the paperback version of this book on Amazon, you can download скачать the eBook version for FREE!

download скачать link Here 

Thanks for downloading Purely Natural Beauty & Bath Prod :