https://abload.de/img/the.cerberus.affairblkr6.jpg
THE CERBERUS AFFAIR
epub | 352.87 KB | English | Author :CHARLOTTE VALENTINE |  2020 | Haslemere Publishing

Book Description :

A FAST-PACED ADVENTURE THRILLER, THAT WILL KEEP YOU INTRIGUED AND TURNING THE PAGES

Three Threats. Two Options. One Choice.
One woman's determination to discover the truth.

ADVANCE READERS HAVE LOVED THE CERBERUS AFFAIR

'attention grabbing opening...breathtaking ending...I couldn't put it down!'

'one of those books that keeps you turning the pages well after you should have turned the lights out'

'I was so captured by the twists and turns...I just couldn't stop reading'

'a tangled web of heart-stopping intrigue...a page-turning thriller'

BOOK DESCRIPTION

A suspicious death.
Corporate corruption and conspiracy.
A ground-breaking genetics discovery, and a race against time to protect it.
And a passionate romance.
THE CERBERUS AFFAIR

Catherine Preston, an ex-investigative journalist, vo to expose those responsible for the death of her friend, a UK junior health minister tipped for Cabinet promotion. His wife believes he was murdered, although officialdom insists he died of natural causes.

Catherine finds herself drawn into a sinister web of corporate corruption and murder, and into the controversial world of cutting-edge genetics research. With so much money at stake those involved in the conspiracy will silence anyone who crosses their path, including Catherine.

Can she discover who, or what, lies behind the mysterious Cerberus? And what will she risk to protect a game-changing scientific breakthrough and the life of the man she loves?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Charlotte Valentine studied Law, then worked in HR management before leaving corporate life to study for an MA in Literature. She started working on The Cerberus Affair, her first novel, while studying a Creative Writing course.
She splits her time between London and Màlaga, and is the proud owner of a teenage son, 9 cats, and a dog who thinks he's a cat too.
She's currently working on her second novel, THEY, which she plans to release in Autumn 2020.

Category : | Conspiracy Thrillers, Medical Thrillers, Financial Thrillers

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading THE CERBERUS AFFAIR :