https://abload.de/img/dawn.till.dusk..an.uri7kuk.jpg
Dawn till Dusk  An Urban Fantas - Becky Moynihan
epub | 769.89 KB | English | Author :Becky Moynihan, Tyffany Hackett |  2020 | Feather Ink Publishing

Book Description :

He doesn't want to be saved. She's determined to save him anyway. 

Pain and hatred consume Tarik, the hot-headed Fae whose addiction to fighting shifters could be the death of him. Stuck in a city ruled by dragons, seeking vengeance is his only mission.

As a shifter, and the city's Night Enforcer, Reagan's job is to stop him. She quickly learns that trouble follo him at every turn, and keeping him alive leads her to make decisions that may have deadly consequences.

When a disastrous event forces these long-standing enemies to unravel a sinister plot, prejudice must be pushed aside. And lurking beneath the hatred is something neither of them are prepared for.

Discover Nathra City's darkest secret in this enemies-to-lovers, New Adult Urban Fantasy Romance, perfect for fans of Jennifer L. Armentrout and Sarah J. Maas. 17+ recommendation.

Revie for Dawn till Dusk:

"Gripping and darkly beautiful, this New Adult book is my favorite Urban Fantasy of the year." -AparanormalRomance

"An urban fantasy with unique world building, nuanced characters, and a romance that I am 100% here for." -Hanna Sandvig, author of The Rose Gate

"This book made me lose sleep, and I ain't even mad about it." -author Katelyn Anderson

"The moment I read the first chapter, I was hooked!" -Amii, Goodreads reviewer

"100% recommend, especially to romance readers who love a fantastical spin." -Lexi, Goodreads reviewer

"It inspired all the emotions that I consider a great book to have: tears, laughter, butterflies, frustration, anger, and questions... oh so many questions." -Toshsbookcorner

One-click this romantic, urban fantasy adventure today!

Genesis Crystal Saga:
Book 1: Dawn till Dusk
Book 2: Fall of Night (coming September 2020, Pre-order Now!)
Book 3: TBD
Book 4: TBD

Category : | Teen & Young Adult Dark Fantasy eBooks, Teen & Young Adult Werewolf & Shifter eBooks, Teen & Young Adult Sci-Fi Action & Adventure eBooks

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading Dawn till Dusk  An Urban Fantas - Becky Moynihan :