https://abload.de/img/zero.escape.maximum.exnjh3.jpg
Zero Escape (Maximum Exposure  3) - Kendall Talbot
epub | 330.84 KB | English | Author :Kendall Talbot |  2020

Book Description :

To survive, Charlene must accept that her whole life was a lie.
For twenty years, Charlene Bailey has been living by the same mantra: pay in cash, keep only what you can carry, trust no one and always be ready to run. That is until her father is brutally murdered in New Orleans by a woman screaming a language Charlene doesn't understand. When police reveal the man she'd known all her life was not her biological father, Charlene is swept up in a riptide of dark secrets and deadly crimes.
The key to her true identity lies in a dangerous Cuban compound run by a lethal kingpin, but Charlene can't reach it alone. After a life of relying on herself, she'll have to trust Marshall Crow, a tough-as-nails ex-Navy man, to smuggle her into Havana.
The answers to Charlene's past are as dark as the waters she and Marshall must navigate, but a killer in the shado will stop at nothing to drown the truth.
Zero Escape is a heart-pounding action-adventure novel with a dash of romance that crosses from New Orleans to the back streets of Havana, Cuba. It's a full-length, stand-alone Maximum Exposure novel, previously published as Out of Luck.
"This book was fast paced and violently intense with some great twists, lots of bodies and a strong, kick-ass main character. An enjoyable romantic suspense novel, Zero Escape is one I recommend." ★★★★★ Brenda Telford.
"This novel is full of heart pounding action, deep family secrets, blackmail, and murder. Once I started reading, I could not put it down." ★★★★★ Kenneth Lingenfelter
"So many twists and turns, full of suspense and overwhelming fear it took my breath away. I loved everything about this novel." ★★★★★ Gayle.
Look for more novels by Award winning, bestselling author Kendall Talbot:
[list]
[*]Lost in Kakadu
[*]Treasured Secrets
[*]Treasured Lies
[*]Treasured Dreams
[*]Deadly Twist
[*]Extreme Limit
[*]Zero Escape
[*]Double Take
[/list]

Category : | Women's Adventure Fiction, Women's Action & Adventure Fiction, Mystery Romance

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Thanks for downloading Zero Escape (Maximum Exposure  3) - Kendall Talbot :