https://images2.imgbox.com/77/78/Ic5Tnf86_o.jpg
Last First Love  - Anna Michael
epub | 385.78 KB | English | Author :Anna Michael | B08CS1NK9B | 2020 | Mols Books

Book Description :

I never thought my older brother's smoking hot firefighter best friend would look twice at a curvy girl like me.

Imagine my surprise--and humiliation--when he doesn't even recognize me... he's only known me since I was thirteen. Yet he keeps making jokes and flirting with me until all I can think about is his lips on mine. I know he's not the getting serious type, but he says we have a chance at something real together, something good.

I'm used to women's panties melting when I turn on the charm. I mean, I'm good looking, great in bed, and funny as hell, what's not to like? But for whatever reason, I can't get my best friend's little sister to give me half a chance. She thinks I'm nothing more than a walking punchline with killer abs, but I'm serious about her. And I'm going to prove to her that we're a perfect match.

If you love swoony, older brother's best friend romances featuring curvy girl heroines, read Last First Love today!

Category : | General Humorous Fiction, Humorous Fiction, Romantic Comedy

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |

Thanks for downloading Last First Love  - Anna Michael :