https://images2.imgbox.com/15/77/yJNpgFJ9_o.jpg
PS    Trust Me (TAT  A Rocker Romance  8) - Emjay Soren
epub | 347.5 KB | English | Author :Emjay Soren | B08CTKGV85 | 2020

Book Description :

It has been 7 long years for the reverse sequel to the best-selling novel Trust me. 7 Years of readers wanting more from the one and only Chad Blake's point of view.

Carrie Beckett. That name had the power to undo me. I am Chad Blake. The lead singer and Rhythm Guitarist in my band Thick as Thieves. I have women begging me every night to take them home and for years I took advantage of that power. Until four years ago when my world flipped.
Carrie is off limits. There was never any chance I would get through my best friend Noah, who is Carrie's older brother. Noah kno the lifestyle. He kno what I get into and what it's like to have every fantasy met with a wink.
But Carrie is different and always has been. She never tries to play the games the fangirls do. She sees through it all and it fucks me up every time she calls me on it. This summer would be different though. Carrie was twenty, finally single and I was going to work at the joint one last summer to finally get to know her even if Noah wants to kick my ass.
But they have secrets I cannot crack, and I will learn fast that with Carrie, comes Noah and the value of trust means more than I ever thought it would.
This is my side of the story, my fight to steal Carries heart and fight her demons back. My time to prove she can trust me.

Category : | New Adult & College Romance, Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Romance

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |

Thanks for downloading PS    Trust Me (TAT  A Rocker Romance  8) - Emjay Soren :