https://images2.imgbox.com/20/dd/rczyJP53_o.jpg
T-Bone  Satan's Fury MC-Memphis - L  Wilder
epub | 423.77 KB | English | Author :L. Wilder | B08D3QST3T | 2020

Book Description :

Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author L. Wilder brings readers a new installment in the Satan's Fury MC- Memphis series. Get ready. It's going to be a wild ride. On sale for .99 cents for a limited time! 

Over the years I'd been with my share of women. Hell, I'd had more than I could count, but for one reason or another, it never seemed to last. I'd told myself that I just hadn't found the one, and I was okay with that. I had the club, and with my brothers at my side, I had everything I needed-- or so I thought. 

Alyssa was young, smoking hot, and had the world at her fingertips. I knew better than to even give her a second look. I was too old, lived a life that wasn't suited for a woman like her, and if that wasn't enough, she was Hyde's younger sister. 

I told myself we were just friends, but in a heated moment, we crossed a line. Sparks flew, and we both knew one night would never be enough. I thought we had what it took to get through anything.

I was wrong.

It wasn't until I lost her that I realized that it wasn't about f inding the one. 
It was about  being the one. 
If she'd give me the chance, I'd be that for her and more--even if it meant giving up everything to have her.

T-bone is book nine of the Satan's Fury MC- Memphis Chapter. While this book is a continuation of the series, it can be read as a standalone.  Be warned. This book has some big surprises and heart strings will be pulled, but in the end, T-Bone finally gets his girl.  This is a full-length novel with no cheating and swoon-worthy HEA.

Category :

download скачать link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare |

Thanks for downloading T-Bone  Satan's Fury MC-Memphis - L  Wilder :