3. Evil Hearted Woman
4. Goodtime Charlie
5. Danny's Boogie
6. You Don't Love Me
7. What Do We Do?
8. Don't Leave Me Baby
9. The Moon Is Full
10. I'm Just Your Fool

"There is one guitar player out of New Jersey. His name is Dave Gross. He can play, man! I mean, that boy can smoke! I sure like to bring him out with me on the road one day!" - Hubert Sumlin, Blues Legend Hubert. "In every town I go there is a kid with a guitar who is out to cut heads. Usually upon hearing them I think to myself 'what a wanker. ' When I heard Dave my ears stood up and I thought 'man this kid can play!' I love it when someone half my age and size makes me work twice as hard. Look out for Dave Gross." - Popa Chubby. "With so many young-gun guitar players trying to out-chop each other and sing in false, roughed-up voices in an attempt to emulate Stevie Ray or Jonny Lang, it's so refreshing to discover Dave Gross. Here is a young man who is digging deep into the blues, studying all of the masters, and yet simultaneously committed to finding his own voice as an artist." - Debbie Davies. "Every time I hear Dave Gross play he gets better and better! I only wish I played that good when I was his age. He's pretty amazing." - Arthur Neilson.
In April of 2004, Dave went into the recording studio with his band to cut his debut album, You Don't Love Me. The album was recorded "live" and showcases his phrasing, technical ability, and tone. The album features Dave Gross on guitar and vocals, AJ Hager on bass, and Matt Mousseau on drums. 10 tracks and just under 45 minutes long, this record captures his sound at this point in time, as his style is frequently diversifying. What is remarkable is witnessing the constant improvements in this young musician's playing. Dave always holds the audience's attention. He always knows just the note to play and when to play it. Dave's diverse taste of music caters to audiences who love everything from blues and rock to jazz and swing to country and rockabilly. Dave looks forward to a long and fufilling career as a musician.

https://musdl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/download скачать.png