призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » МузыкА » Eruption and Precious Wilson - Eruption (Remastered 2016) FLAC / 320

Eruption and Precious Wilson - Eruption (Remastered 2016) FLAC / 320

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/13595/0u9rky5r5gmn.jpg

Artist: Eruption and Precious Wilson
Title: Eruption [Remastered]
Year Of Release: 2016 (1977)
Label: Big Break Records [CDBBRX 0337]
Genre: Funk, Soul, Disco
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue+.log)
Mp3
Total Time: 61:38
Total Size: 431 MB
152 MB (Scans)

Digitally remastered and expanded edition of Eruption's self-titled 1977 debut.
Review by Yuri German, AMG:

Eruption was formed in 1974 in London by vocalist Precious Wilson, lead guitarist Greg Perrineau, bassist Morgan Perrineau, keyboardist Gerry Williams, and drummer Eric Kingsley. Wilson was born in Jamaica and she moved with her family to Great Britain at the age of seven. The other members of the band came from different parts of the Caribbean and Africa. In 1975, their winning of an RCA Soul Search Contest in England brought them a record deal and their first single "Let Me Take You Back in Time" (1976) figured prominently in the soul charts. In 1977, Boney M.'s producer Frank Farian took Eruption under his wing and signed the group with Germany-based Hansa Records. Their 1978 cover of "I Can't Stand the Rain" was a big hit internationally, reaching number five in Britain and number 18 in the U.S. (it was their only U.S. Top 40 entry). The success was sealed with "One Way Ticket," which went to number nine in the U.K. the following year. Precious Wilson left the group in 1979 to pursue a solo career and she was replaced with Kim Davies. Eruption disbanded in the mid-'80s and Wilson is the only member of the original lineup who is still active. Though successful as a solo artist, she sometimes tours under the name Eruption with her new group.

Tracklist:
01. I Can't Stand The Rain 06:33
02. Movin' 04:22
03. I'll Take You There 02:50
04. Computer Love 04:35
05. The Way We Were 04:20
06. Do You Know What It Feels Like 04:46
07. Be Yourself 03:42
08. I Can't Carry On 03:23
09. Wayward Love 03:50
10. Party, Party 02:58
Bonus Tracks:
11. Let Me Take You Back In Time 03:13
12. Funky Lover 03:45
13. Love Is A Feelin' 04:29
14. I Can't Stand The Rain (Single Version) 03:08
15. Party, Party (U.S 12''Disco Version) 05:07
Precious Wilson - lead vocals
Greg Perrineau - guitar
Morgan Perrineau - bass
Gerry Williams - keyboards
Eric Kingsley - drums

https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/13595/u5ytigwfmio7.jpg

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png

To the lady talking about hedge fund controller job description, does an llc require a СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, what it services can be outsourced, outsourced cfo agreement, cfo cover letter examples, how much does a cfo make in australia,  I highly suggest this updated outsourced cfo site or how much do cfos get paid, can an llc have a foreign member, what is a fund controller, how much money does the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO of amazon make a year, can a single-member llc have multiple owners, does an llc need a СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO, not to mention this updated outsourced cfo forum and don't forget how much do cfos work, what is outsource marketing, how much does a bank cfo make, can you do an llc with multiple owners, can an llc have a single owner, is it better to be an llc or corporation, not to mention this top rated outsourced cfo details which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent outsourced cfo info and don't forget how do you write a cover letter for an executive position, how much does a chief financial officer earn per month in south africa, can an llc have only one owner, what are outsourced services, how much do cfos make reddit, what is outsourcing and how does it work, alongside all this useful outsourced cfo forum and don't forget cfo cover letter example, can an llc be under a corporation, how much does a cfo of a big company make, what is an outsourced marketing company, how much does a coo of a hedge fund make, can an llc own a cooperative, and don't forget awesome outsourced cfo info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new outsourced cfo advice and don't forget what is meant by outsourced, how much did amazon СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make, what is an outsourced marketing company, hedge fund cfo job description, cover letter examples cfo controller, benefits of outsourced cfo services, not to mention this recommended outsourced cfo details alongside all can an llc have co in the name, is getting an llc worth it, how much do СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO make in a year, what services are outsourced to india, outsourced product development what is it, can an llc be turned into a corporation, not to mention top rated outsourced cfo url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new outsourced cfo forum for good measure. Check more Updated Outsourced CFO Info 1130e42

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » МузыкА » Eruption and Precious Wilson - Eruption (Remastered 2016) FLAC / 320