6. Tears I Cried
7. I'm Gone
8. Drive Me Insane
9. Rumors
10. Howling
11. All Night Long
12. Have Some Fun Tonight
13. Crazy

What begins, surprisingly, in a bit of a whimper ends up resembling something akin to the name Frantic Rockers and their 'Savage Beat'. Having not had the pleasure of witnessing Frantic Rockers in a live scenario, one suspects that their brand of wild rock 'n' roll, with a heavy dose of the blues, is a force to be reckoned with when up on stage. In terms of their current issue out on Rhythm Bomb Records, the opening trio of 'I Wanna Boogie', 'Hoodoman Blues' and 'Rolling Stone' remain a bit tepid in the sound department and give the impression of a band warming up before all cylinders are fully firing. Once that torch paper is lit, however, then some serious rockin' action begins and starting with use of the harmonica during 'Crying and Pleading', which is supported by vocalist Jesse's persuasive delivery. With the harmonica warming up during the former song, it is red hot by the time it gets to the absolutely flyin' 'All Through The Night', with Jesse getting in to his stride and keeping tabs with the scorchin' rhythm. The Frantic Rockers is definitely a tight unit musically, but they also possess an important ingredient in vocalist Jesse as this frontman has the ability to possess songs with a raw and domineering voice that steers such examples as 'Rumours' and 'Howling', but also add a touch of variety by breaking into spoken word passages during opener, 'I Wanna Boogie'. Despite the earlier misgivings, Frantic Rockers 'Savage Beat' eventually does exactly what it states on the tin, and that is deliver an exhilarating ride of wild and savage bluesy rock 'n' roll.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png