Tracklist:
1. 90 Proof Prison
2. Outlaw Rising
3. He Shot the Radio
4. Lonesome Ol Guitar
5. The Ballad of Harley Anderson
6. Mobile
7. Indiana
8. Doin' time (With These Friends of Mine)
9. Scars
10. Upside of Being Down
11. I'm the Only Hell (Mama Ever Raised)
12. Big Red Truck (A Firefighters Life)

In Early 2008 John Picked up a guitar and decided he wanted to finally sing to people and perform, rather than keep it to himslef. He started playing music out of a small 2 channel amp in a local honky-Tonk (The Roadside) in Eagletown, IN. He would play on Thursdays for no pay. He then was offered Free beer... awesome Right!? it then turned into free beer and $75 per night. " Wow, This situation just got whole lot more cool", John Says. A few months later he asked a friend to join him in his weekly gig. Kerry Davis and John joined up for some great times, more importantly, learning experience From Kerry. A short Year or so later his duo became a trio adding a fiddle player( Ashley Sachay) and the band was on its way!!! ..... Then there was The steel guitar! ( Larry MaCintyre) Was added to the band with yet no drummer or Bass. John and the band entered a battle of the bands contest in Indianapolis, and out of 30 bands made it to the finals... with no drummer or bass guitar. The Band made it to the top 5. This opened the door for opening shows for major label recording artists at the 8 Seconds Saloon.
Then came the decision. John was hook- line-and sinkered to this whole world of music. The decision to make the move to Nashville. This was a crazy dream to most, but a passion to John that had to be followed.
John Moved to Nashville to pursue in his journey of having a music career. After moving to town he was quick... blessed, may be a better word...to pick up several gigs playing once and twice a day within the first couple months of being in town. Its been almost 5 years since John picked up the guitar. Since then he has spent the last year of that time playing music everyday. "People tell me quite often how they think I am gonna make it big", John Says. But in his words, " I have already made it in some sense... It's not where I want to end up career wise, But I sure have accomplished alot in my mind". His journey continues on and hopes of hearing himelf on the radio may be the next big goal.. or having one of his original songs getting cut. May the journey just be getting started for John, and thank you to all who has helped him and supported him along the way
Keep it Country Y'all!!!

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png