11. T-Bone Shuffle
12. I Need Somebody
13. Baby Don't Come Back
Michael Arlt: vocals / harmonica
Andreas Arlt: guitar
Dennis Koeckstadt: piano
Henning Hauerken: upright bass
Andreas Bock: drums

B.B. & The Blues Shacks today have developed into the most successful performers of traditional blues in Europe. Since its formation in 1989, the band from Hildesheim / Germany has established itself as one of the top acts within the blues scene, with countless club and festival appearances all over Europe. With their swinging and shuffling brand of blues from the 1940's and 1950's, together with their own compositions in this style, they are among the most authentic blues bands active today. Whether covering lesser-known classics of the era or performing their own songs, B.B. & The Blues Shacks always show their respect of their idols, such as T-Bone Walker or Sonny Boy Williamson.
But at the same time, the Shacks are very much up to date, incorporating contemporary topics and recent events in their own songs, telling their own stories of today. Although their own compositions sound like they could have been written in the 50's, the imaginative lyrics and creative musical ideas make them sound fresh.
The band has gathered essential experience by backing up many touring American blues acts such as R.J. Mischo, Kid Ramos and Smokey Wilson, contributing to the further development of their own mature musical expression. Besides their musical prowess, B.B. & The Blues Shacks are an exciting visual live act with a repertoire that encompasses Delta Blues, Swing, Chicago Blues, and West Coast Jump Blues, all the way to 50's style Rock 'n' Roll. This is music for all lovers of charged-up blues shows without any hackneyed cliches! Back to the essentials of electric blues with B.B. & The Blues Shacks!

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png