3. Back The Way I Came (3:54)
4. Let Me Down Easy (3:46)
5. Mucho Jalapeno (3:59)
6. Shack O' Mine (5:07)
7. Do You Know How It Feels (7:11)
8. Treat Your Lover Right (4:30)
9. It Ain't Right (3:02)
10. Swing For Marz (3:54)

Having clocked up a multitude of miles in their tour van, the 2015 Group Of The Year (Australian Blues Music Awards) has not only developed a reputation as one of the hardest working bands in the country but has also picked up a swag of accolades along the way including Best Blues Album for their debut release Move Me (2013 SA Blues & Roots), Best Blues Artist (2014 South Australian Music Awards) and nominations for Song Of The Year (Hole In My Pocket, 2015 Australian Blues Music Awards) and Most Popular Blues/Roots Artist (2016 SAM Awards).
Lazy Eye kicked 2016 off with a whirlwind trip across the South Pacific to the land where the Blues began. Upon reaching the quarter finals, the Hammond Organ Trio became the inaugural band to represent South Australia at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, Tennessee. Following the competition, the band played one show only at the legendary B.B. King's Blues Club on Beal Street, a highlight of the trip, before heading home thoroughly grounded in the blues.
Returning from the United States, and finding themselves in a climate where crowd funding has become the method du jour, Lazy Eye opted for a different route when planning their fourth album,
Pocket The Black. With a focus on a unique experience for their audience the Adelaide band opened the doors of the studio as a part of a pre release package, choosing to reveal the mysteries of the recording world and putting on a bloody good show in the process (of course not without first plying guests with complimentary wine and canapés). The result? An album that harmonises the energy of a live show with exquisite clarity, highlighting all the grits and gravy of a great blues performance. Showcasing the respective talents of Evan Whetter (vocal, organ & harmonica), Erica Graf (guitar) & Mario Marino (drums).
Now on the brink of release, their brand new offering Pocket The Black has been judged the 2016 Blues Album Of The Year (Adelaide Roots & Blues Association).
"Guitar licks, picked over tremulous Hammond organ chords and shuffling blues beats are the core of this retro blues collection, which manages to emit authenticity despite the obvious legacy of its influences." - The Sydney Morning Herald
Lazy Eye is Evan Whetter on vocals, organ and harmonica, Erica Graf on guitar and backing vocals and Mario Marino on drums and backing vocals.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png