Quality: 320 kbps
Total Time: 60:30
Total Size: 149 MB

Tracklist:
01. She Was All The World To Me (2:54)
02. Back Door Slam (3:49)
03. Christmas Eve 1993 (3:15)
04. 3-6-9 (3:16)
05. I've Got To Be More Selective (4:36)
06. The Way I Feel For You (3:01)
07. Another Married Woman (4:21)
08. Rock 'n' Roll Baby (2:39)
09. Catfish (4:46)
10. Ella Mae (4:15)
11. Down Jamaica Way (3:57)
12. I Can Tell (3:21)
13. Wine Head (4:34)
14. I Took Care Of My Homework (But Jody Got My Girl And Gone) (4:26)
15. Treat Your Daddy Right (3:56)
16. Leaving On My Mind (3:15)

Big Joe Louis was born in Jamaica and moved to Britain in the 1970s. His band The Blues Kings was formed ten years ago and its special kind of downhome blues has been setting light to both club dancefloors and imaginations the length and breadth of this country ever since.They have supported many great visiting blues people including Homesick James, Lazy Lester, Big Bad Smitty and David "Honeyboy" Edwards. One of those accompanied - hot blues property John Primer - returns the favour (along with Carl Sonny Leyland and David Purdy) on Big Joe Louis's first new album in four years - the cracking, blues-drenched Big Sixteen.With the exception of Robert Petway's Catfish and the Jimmy Mullins/Johnny Vincent song Rock 'N' Roll Baby, all the material here is from the pen of either Big Joe Louis or harmonica player Little George Sueref. The album confirms what so many press comments have pointed out, they are"The UK's premier Blues outfit" (Blues & Rhythm)"They never cease to amaze me, playing wonderful authentic blues" (Juke Blues)"Jamaican Blues guitar supremo".
(The Guardian) "Their performance was equal - if not superior - to anything their US counterparts have produced. The ensemble textures were authentically rich, the rhythm section uplifting and the solos - vocal and instrumental - impassioned" (Manchester Evening News).

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png