Label: Music Maker
Genre: Blues Folk, Ragtime, Jug Band
Quality: 320 kbps
Total Time: 38:05
Total Size: 102 MB

Tracklist:
01. Til' The Seas Run Dry (2:58)
02. Polly Put The Kettle On (2:16)
03. But They Got It Fixed Right On (2:45)
04. Have I Stayed Away Too Long (3:13)
05. Georgia Drumbeat (2:47)
06. I Can't Do It Anymore (2:15)
07. Sonoran Church Two-Step (2:37)
08. Too Long I've Been Gone (2:51)
09. Marching Up To Prospect Hill (1:25)
10. It's A Good Thing (2:44)
11. Grotto Beat (2:18)
12. Hot Chicken (3:17)
13. San Francisco Baby (3:29)
14. My Money Never Runs Out (3:03)

Dom Flemons is most recognized by music aficionados as a founding member of the Grammy Award winning Carolina Chocolate Drops, but this past December he celebrated his final days with the group as he began the road towards a solo career. That road has led to the summer release of his newest album Prospect Hill. Diving way back into yesteryear, Flemons set out to combine several styles including southern folk, spiritual, and front porch jug and strings while pulling them together to make one cohesive album. Instrumental opener "Til The Seas Run Dry" sets the tone for things to come as the first aspect of the album that you hear is the hardly used instruments by today's standards and the incredible musicianship that leans heavy on a bayou infused undertone. From there you are taken on a refreshing journey through songs that present a front porch style like "Polly Put The Kettle On," the harmonica laced "Marching Up To Prospect Hill," and the old timey classic country feel like that which was heard on the Opry all those years ago with "San Francisco Baby," "My Money Never Runs Out," and "But They Got It Fixed Right On." By giving listeners ears a classic sound steeped rich with history, Flemons has expertly taken us back in time while offering something fresh to our ears at the same time. Instruments like banjo and harmonica are prominent throughout the listening experience and this new/old sound is one that Flemons has done well for years, but with this album there is just enough difference wrapped within it when it's compared to his past that you can feel the next step on his career path as he moves that much more forward on it.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png