04. Treat Me Right
05. Hip Shakin' Baby
06. Sweet Elite
07. Let Me Go
08. Don't You Waste My Time
09. You Better Believe Me
10. That Feeling
11. Pay Me For The Blues

In 1996, Andreas Stamnes entered the Norwegian blues scene through the legendary Norwegian blues pub Muddys Pub in Spydeberg. Despite his young age of only 16, Andreas quickly made a name for himself as a
talented singer and guitarist. During the winter of 1999 he was invited to tour all over Florida with the famous blues master David C. York, better known as Rock Bottom. Being an American with a
thick southern accent,
Rock found it hard to pronounce Andreas' name, so he came up with the nickname Little Andrew. Andreas returned to Norway seething with inspiration and energy, and formed a group of his own: Little Andrew & The Blue Masters. They won the Union Blues Cup in 2000 and toured all over Norway throughout the millenium.
Some highlights included Notodden Blues Festival, Åmål Blues Festival, Drøbak Blues Festival, Oslo Jazz Festival and many others. The rest, as they say, is history.
To back him, Little Andrew has picked among the best musicians from the Norwegian blues scene. Pål M. Dahlø on bass, Robert Schei on the drums and now with pianolayer. Known as "The finest blues & rock n´roll
band of Norway" Little Andrew and his band are yet again ready to rumble the road.
In summer 2007, Little Andrew released his debut album "Rock Back To Bottom" which was well received both
in Norway and in the US. Now he is back with the brand new album "Loadstone". It seems like the last years touring, has made Little Andrew and his band even more hungry, something you definitely will hear if you go see them playing live.
Like Kid Ramos says:
"Take my advice and check out my friend Little Andrew, and you too will pleasantly surprised!"
All the songs on "Loadstone" are written by Andreas himself, and he has composed eleven great songs by mixing related genres all together. It's all there, blues, soul, and rock n´roll with a touch of country and good old
rockabilly. With Loadstone, Little Andrew wants to show that blues can be more than just traditional blues. He takes us through an exciting mixture of influences that go way back to where it all began and back forth
again.
Little Andrew is back on the road, and there is no reason to stay home!

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png