Year Of Release: 2014
Label: Oranjuice Entertainment
Genre: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Quality: 320 kbps
Total Time: 121:34
Total Size: 281 MB

Tracklist:
CD 1:
01. Walter Trout & The Radicals - Say Goodbye To The Blues (14:44)
02. Walter Trout & The Radicals - Gone Too Long ( 6:39)
03. Robert Randolph & The Family Band - The March ( 8:52)
04. Robert Randolph & The Family Band - I Don't Know What You Come To Do (10:22)
05. Popa Chubby - The People's Blues (12:38)
06. Popa Chubby - Hallelujah ( 9:32)
CD 2:
01. Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers - The Star Spangled Banner ( 5:50)
02. Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers - Land Locked ( 8:58)
03. Dana Fuchs Band - Songbird (10:05)
04. Dana Fuchs Band - Love To Beg ( 4:44)
05. Big Bang Blues - Moonless Nights ( 4:23)
06. Vivienne - Inside My Head ( 5:47)
07. Soulmate - I'm A Woman ( 6:03)
08. All Star Jam - Turn On Your Love Light (12:49)

Known as Asia's largest and finest Blues phenomenon, the Mahindra Blues Festival brings together some of the best Blues musicians in the world for 2 days of guitar-rippin', soul-trippin' music at the iconic Mehboob Studio in Mumbai.
Since its inception in 2011, the Mahindra Blues Festival has been instrumental in bringing down international Blues legends like Buddy Guy, John Lee Hooker Jr., Taj Mahal, and Walter Trout, among others, to Mumbai - fuelling a burgeoning interest in Blues music in the country. MBF has also become a great platform for Indian Blues bands to perform along with the best Blues musicians in the world. MBF was also nominated in 2014 for the 'Keeping the Blues Alive' award presented by the The Blues Foundation of America.
In 2015, MBF returns in its fifth year with a fantastic line-up featuring the likes of Buddy Guy, Quinn Sullivan, Doyle Bramhall II, Rich Robinson, Nikki Hill, Thorbjørn Risager and The Black Tornado along with homegrown talent like Warren Mendonsa of Blackstratblues, The True School Experience and the winners of The Mahindra Blues Band Hunt 2015.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png