Year Of Release: 2015
Label: Oranjuice Entertainment
Genre: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Quality: 320 kbps
Total Time: 106:40
Total Size: 264 MB

Tracklist:
CD 1:
01. Tedeschi Trucks Band - Midnight In Harlem (10:44)
02. Tedeschi Trucks Band - Made Up Mind ( 5:00)
03. Jimmie Vaughan - Scratch My Back ( 7:05)
04. Jimmie Vaughan - I Ain't Never ( 5:12)
05. Lil' Ed - Going Up, Going Down ( 6:35)
06. Lil' Ed - Mess Around ( 3:44)
07. Zac Harmon - Boogie Down ( 8:42)
08. Zac Harmon - No Woman No Cry ( 6:47)
09. Doyle Bramhall II - Meet Me In The Bottom ( 6:00)
10. Soulmate - Shad Pynnang Pynnang ( 3:53)
11. Blackstratblues - The Universe Has A Strange Sense Of Humor ( 6:40)
CD 2:
01. All Star Jam - Let The Good Times Roll ( 5:54)
02. All Star Jam - Looking Back ( 6:36)
03. All Star Jam - Baby What You Want Me To Do (10:27)
04. All Star Jam - The Sky Is Crying/Shake Rattle And Roll (13:15)

American blues guitarist and four-time Grammy winner Jimmie Vaughan will also debut in India in February for the fourth edition of the festival. Vaughan, who was confirmed to play the 2013 edition, dropped out in January after suffering a heart attack. Vaughan is now confirmed to play at at Mahindra Blues Festival, which takes place on February 15th and 16th, 2014 in Mumbai.
The lineup also includes blues guitarist Zac Harmon and Chicago blues band Lil' Ed & The Blues Imperials, who will make their India debut at the festival. Indian bands on the lineup include Shillong blues rock act Soulmate and Mumbai instrumental rock band Blackstratblues. Says Owen Roncon, of festival organizers Oranjuice Entertainment, "Jimmie Vaughan was keen on doing this show since he couldn't make it last year. Apart from that, our focus is on getting young blues acts and exposing a younger side of the genre."
Roncon adds that Soulmate will be an act to watch out for at the festival, where they launch their third full-length album and play a special set. Says Roncon, "Soulmate are doing a brand new set. They're bringing a lot of their folk musicians from Shillong and planning to go with a folk blues sound."

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png