призрачный форум

www.prizrak.ws

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT

DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1031/e0/6cc04fda11e959452c088a6cfae835e0.jpg

DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 557 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 8 lectures (1 hour, 15 mins) | Language: English

Learn Docker Kubernetes Jenkinswith Hands On Coding Exercises. For beginners in DevOps

What you'll learn

Basic DevOps Terminology
    Deploy Kubernetes cluster
    Learn how to use Kops to spin up Kubernetes cluster.
    Jenkins MasterClass and Build Pipeline

Requirements

There are no prerequisites you need before taking this course
    A desire to learn the basics of DevOps and grow your I.T. skills

Description

Have you ever wondered what DevOps is? Do you often hear terms such as "Continuous Integration", "Build Automation", and "Orchestration"? What about tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Chef?

This course provides a basic introduction to the DevOps essentials everyone needs to know. Covering all the terms and tools listed above, and much more. We designed the course to give you a working knowledge of what DevOps is and how it impacts I.T. in the real world. This course explains the culture of DevOps, as well as the primary practices and tools associated with DevOps. Furthermore, you will be introduced to the close relationship between DevOps and the cloud.

After completing this course, you should:

Be able to articulate what DevOps is.

Have a basic understanding of the major practices associated with DevOps.

Have some familiarity with the kinds of tools that are available to help you implement DevOps practices.

Have an understanding of the relationship between DevOps and cloud platforms.

This course is for the absolute beginner or an I.T. professional who just wants a quick refresher. Come join Linux Academy on your journey to learn about DevOps.

As an added bonus to all who enroll, we have made a select group of Linux Academy's Hands-On Labs and flashcards available for free to all students who wish to take advantage of them. Instructions on how to access these bonus features will be provided during the course. (NOTE: These bonus features are not a required part of the course. they are an addition you can choose if you so wish).

Who this course is for:

Beginner or Intermediate who are willing to understand and learn more about Kubernetes orchestration in AWS by using Docker containers.
    This course is mainly for people interested in DevOps related industry.
    Anybody who is interested in container orchestration systems.
    Anybody who wants to understand newest technology trends.

download скачать link:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1b0f9c4ee15527af4624930c1244327d/l3kst.DevOps.Crash.Course..Learn.Jenkins.Docker.Kubernetes.GIT.rar.html

https://nitroflare.com/view/E82FE966736542C/l3kst.DevOps.Crash.Course..Learn.Jenkins.Docker.Kubernetes.GIT.rar

https://alfafile.net/file/8xrnw/l3kst.DevOps.Crash.Course..Learn.Jenkins.Docker.Kubernetes.GIT.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

To the lady asking about rarity sniper bot discord, pancakeswap sniper bot free, sniper spray bottle, best sniper bbs airsoft, pancakeswap sniper bot python, opensea sniper bot github,  I highly suggest this high rated pancakeswap sniper bot blog or best airsoft sniper bbs weight, pancakeswap sniper bot telegram, pancakeswap trading bot reddit, pancakeswap price bot telegram, pancakeswap bot trading, bottles sniper elite v2, alongside all this top rated pancakeswap sniper bot tips as well as sniper bot opensea, how to aim a sniper, sniper zombies bottle shooting, how to adjust a sniper rifle scope, pancakeswap sniper bot free download скачать, sniper bot fifa 22 free, alongside all this recommended pancakeswap sniper bot url which is also great. Also have a look at this new pancakeswap sniper bot advice not to mention pancakeswap price bot telegram, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 8, pancakeswap sniper bot v2 plus, sniping bot fifa 22 free, bsc sniper bot python, sniper bottle, on top of this best pancakeswap sniper bot details alongside all sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 9, bsc sniping bot github, sniping bot bsc, sniper rifle whiskey bottle, pancakeswap sniper bot github, best sniper bbs airsoft, as well as updated pancakeswap sniper bot link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful pancakeswap sniper bot tips as well as sniper bottle glass, bottle locations sniper elite v2, front run bot pancakeswap github, pancakeswap trading bot reddit, sniper zombies bottle shooting, best sniper bbs, on top of this top pancakeswap sniper bot tips as well as sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 5, best sniper bot crypto, pancakeswap sniper bot free download скачать, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 4, how to snipe coins on pancakeswap, pancakeswap sniper bot python, not to mention top pancakeswap sniper bot site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome pancakeswap sniper bot details for good measure. Check more High Rated SMB knowledgebase Url aa1130e

Подпись автора

Google it

To the lady asking about weight loss surgery cost, weight loss pills for men, diet supplements near me, diet pills that actually work otc, nutrition vitamins near me, food supplements for weight gain price in pakistan,  I highly suggest this best diet pills url or vitamin supplements for cancer patients, weight loss calorie calculator, weight loss pills nz, weight loss pills uk boots, weight loss forums in usa, dietary supplements meaning, and don't forget this updated nutritional supplements details and don't forget nutritional products near me, keto diet pills side effects, nutritional products for elderly, weight loss calorie calculator by date, nutritional supplements for dogs, adipex diet pills over the counter, not to mention this new weight loss details which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated weight loss advice and don't forget weight loss forums in nigeria, nutritional supplements near me, what to eat when taking diet pills, diet pills that actually work canada, weight loss plateau keto week 3, nutritional supplements for cancer patients, as nut as this useful diet pills forum on top of dietary supplements list fda, keto diet pills canada reviews, diet supplements for menopause, weight loss calculator kg, diet pills, vitamin supplements for wound healing, on top of great weight loss info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome diet pills link as nut as diet pills prescription adipex, weight loss pills prescription, weight loss plateau, diet pills over the counter australia, weight loss forums in nigeria, weight loss pills that actually work, alongside all this awesome nutritional supplements info alongside all diet medication over the counter, diet pills that actually work, weight loss pills that actually work 2022, weight loss tips for women, diet pills that really work reddit, weight loss pills, and don't forget cool weight loss site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended nutritional supplements info for good measure. Check more Top Organic Food Site cf38e8d

Подпись автора

Google it

Вы здесь » www.prizrak.ws » Литература, искусство и культура, книги » DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT