1. Parallax 12:42
2. Aura 07:43
3. Mpparition 10:38
5. Aurora 03:51
6. Gateway 13:48
7. Halo 06:34
8. Equinox 05:46
9. Spectre 04:02

Poly-rhythmic sequential melodies of warm, emotional electronics propel MantraSequent, an album created on vintage synthesizers and sequencers. Koepper�s reputation as a skilled composer in the Berlin school shines on his 10th release influenced by early EM artists Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre, Klaus Schulze and Steve Roach.
Both dynamic and atmospheric, this sequencer-driven spacemusic brings classic circuits to life via intense interlocking rhythms, thick drones, evolving pulsing meditations, deep textures and lush soundworlds. Carrying the listener through the wires and switchboards of Koepper�s sonic vision, he creates an organic, flowing interconnectivity between these nine electronic mantras.
Koepper muses, �I have loved these instruments since I bought my first analog synth, a Crumar Spirit, in the 80�s. This discovery changed my life and allowed me to see the power and beauty of classic technology. The sound, the look and interface was what really drew me to explore with these instruments. Synths of that era have a purity and power in tone that can�t be matched by modern software instruments. The knob-covered tactile interface allows me to intuitively sculpt new sounds and interact directly with the internal components. I can always produce new and amazing textures each time I switch them on, and when composing music with multiple synths and sequencers, the atmospheres they create ebb, flow and melt together like an aural alchemy creating a new pallet of tone colors and moods.�
Steve Roach coordinated this release with Projekt Records and added spacial enhancements and sonic detailing to the final presentation.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png