07. Exodus / Long Long Time
08. Stolen
09. Redeem Me
10. I Love You Blues
11. Alive
12. Slowdown Reprise
13. Dance the Night with Me
14. War Without a Face

A powerful modern blues album that seamlessly fuses rock and blues and combines it with an unstoppable groove, this is a must have album. Slowdown's lyrical theme will also connect with today's world. The album tells a story about a person who travels down a path that leads to addiction and their struggle to find a way back home. Each song is a chapter in this saga and the album takes you from innocent beginnings to heartbreaking despair and eventually to redemption and salvation.
"Dangerous" is the first step leading to "The Wild Life" while "Slowdown" and "Words of Wisdom" implore caution from those watching the downward spiral. In "I don't know" and "Enough of it" you hear the first self-realzation they are on a path to destruction and songs like "Stolen" and "Long Long time" capture the helplessness of watching your loved one's world implode. Eventually hitting rock bottom leads to the quest for forgiveness in "Redeem Me" and salvation and hope in the uplifting and powerful song "Alive"
Not everyone wins their battle with addiction and "I love you Blues" is an emotionally drenched song of grief and pain for those struggling with loss.
The album/story ends with "Slowdown Reprise" but the CD includes two bonus songs: the heartwarming piano ballad "Dance the Night with Me" and the anti-war song "War without a Face" written for today's uncertain world as a reminder we are all brothers.
The memorable songs on this album are sure to elicit emotion and inspire while the impressive musical performances, from Alex's soulful vocals and masterful guitar work to the bands tight rhythm section and perfect accompaniment, are sure to impress. So sit back relax and enjoy the journey...

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png