08. Zootropías, Op. 45: II. Obstinación - Trío Arbós
09. Zootropías, Op. 45: III. En círculos - Trío Arbós
10. Zootropías, Op. 45: IV. Tras la ventana - Trío Arbós
11. Zootropías, Op. 45: V. Soledades - Trío Arbós
12. Zootropías, Op. 45: VI. Sous la pluie - Trío Arbós
13. Homenaje a Bartók, Op. 10b: I. Coral-Scherzo-Fuga - Justo Sanz
14. Homenaje a Bartók, Op. 10b: II. Rondó-Solos-Humoresque - Justo Sanz
15. Nocturno, Op. 54 - Marta Knörr

Alejandro Roman is one of Spain's most eclectic and versatile composers. He has been influenced by jazz and popular music, and this disc charts many facets of his unique compositional style. The sonically alluring Diegesis incorporates melodic motifs from ancient Greece in a theatrical context. Trois Tableaux Francais owes its inspiration to Debussy and Impressionism, whilst Homenaje a Bartok uses a Hungarian scale in Roman's tribute to another of his favorite composers. In its repetitive movement, the suite Zootropias evokes early cinematic devices. Trio Arbos was formed in 1996 in honor of the violinist, director and Spanish composer Enrique Fernandez Arbos (1863-1939), and currently comprises Cecilia Bercovich (violin and viola), Jose Miguel Gomez (cello) and Juan Carlos Garvayo (piano). It has established itself as one of Spain's leading chamber ensembles. The trio's repertoire ranges from the Classical and Romantic to the contemporary, with specially commissioned works forming a significant part of their programs. The Trio Arbos has appeared frequently in major concert halls and festivals in more than 30 countries and has recorded the complete Piano Trios by Joaquin Turina for Naxos, as well as several other albums of music by Spanish and Latin American composers on other labels. Since 2005 Trio Arbos has held a residence at the Reina Sofia Museum of Contemporary Art of Madrid. Their project Triple Zone has been recently lauded by the Ernst von Siemens Musiksiftung of Germany.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png