12. Happy Road
13. One More I Love You Dear
14. Colour Green
15. Day I Left Memphis
16. Warm and Tender Love
17. Miss Torres
18. My Strawberry Dream
19. Barstool in Barstow
20. Wish I Could Be (The Mockingbird Song)
21. Too Many Tears in Mississippi

Down South 78 - Blues & Rock n Roll from Tupelo to San Francisco - Mississippi Roots Songwriters!

Jammin on their originals Too Many Tears In Mississippi, Shake Rag Blues, Strawberry Dream, 78, Time For One More Song, Recovery Room and other traditional blues and early rock n roll influenced tunes, plus their own spin on covers of Lightnin Hopkins, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Memphis Slim, Jimmy Reed, Elvis, Jimmie Rodgers and Led Belly.
Down South 78 formed in June 2012 after Brian relocated back to Tupelo from the SF Bay Area to open a new studio in the area called Rock and Swing. They started as an acoustic band then recruited Derrick Bogan to join in which led to some fun local regular gigs at Stables , Vanelli's and Nautical Whimsey in Tupelo, MS. Then requests to come perform often at surrounding festivals such as the Tallahatchie River Fest, Oxford Blues Fest, Elvis Festival, The Mississippi Music Awards, City Of Tupelo Events, Tootsies in Nashville, Buddy Guy's Legends - Chicago, Toyota - Blue Springs, MS, Huey's in Southaven, MS, Commonwealth High School - Quezon City - Philippines and The Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street - Memphis, TN.

James Pirkle - vocals/ harmonica/ guitar
Kenneth Ray West - vocals, guitar
Brian West - keys/ bass, vocals
Derrick Jerrod Bogan - drums

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png