https://img103.imagetwist.com/th/17912/y7vn6cbo4ci2.jpg

Artist: Nicki Parrott
Title: The Last Time I Saw Paris
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Venus Records
Genre: Jazz
Quality: FLAC (image + .cue, log, scans)
Total Time: 01:03:14
Total Size: 427 MB

Tracklist:
01. Under Paris Skies
02. The Windmills Of Your Mind
03. Chanson De Maxence
04. Nuage
05. C'est Si Bon
06. I Will Wait For You
07. Hymne L'Amour
08. L'Ame Des Poetes
09. The Last Time I Saw Paris
10. The River Seine
11. La Mer
12. La Vie En Rose
13. If You Go Away
14. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?
Personnel:
Nicki Parrott - Vocals & Bass
Jacob Fisher - Guitar
Gil Goldstein - Accordion
John Di Martino - Piano
Tim Horner - Drums

Nicki Parrott, an internationally acclaimed bassist, arrived in New York in May of 1994, the recipient of a grant from the Australia Council for the Arts allowing her travel to the US and study with her mentor, one of the world's premiere double bassists, Rufus Reid. In the same year she was also nominated for the "Australian Young Achievers Award".
Today, Nicki Parrott is a world-class double bassist and an emerging singer/songwriter. In her work with artists from around the globe she has brought a signature sound to every bass part she has played. She performs regularly at the world's best Jazz Festivals and can be seen Monday's at the Iridium Jazz Club in New York City with the legendary guitarist and inventor, Les Paul. Since June of 2000, this union has been an ideal showcase for her musical abilities, flair for improv, and gift for entertaining a crowd.
Since coming to the United States Nicki Parrott has performed and/or recorded with such notable musicians as Randy Brecker, Skitch Henderson, Jose Feliciano, Rebecca Paris, Bucky Pizzarelli, John Pizzarelli, Warren Vache Jr., Clark Terry, Michel Legrand, Billy Taylor, Dick Hyman, Patti Labelle & the New York Pops Orchestra, Annie Ross, the Florida Pops Orchestra, Terri Thornton, Holly Hoffman, DIVA, Marlena Shaw, Monica Mancini, Patrice Rushen, Harry Allen, Red Holloway, Kenny Davern, Mike Stern, Bernard Purdie, John Tropea, David Krakauer, Howard Alden, Randy Sandke, Greg Osby, Jack Wilkins, Ken Peplowski, Johnny Frigo, Joe Wilder, Houston Person, Wycliffe Gordon, Rachel Z and Johnny Varro.

https://musdl.com/download скачать.png