Year Of Release: 2017
Label: Cafe Pacific Records
Genre: Jazz / Vocal Jazz
Quality: Mp3 / 320kbps
Total Time: 55:56 min
Total Size: 127 MB

Tracklist
----------
01. Walk Between The Raindrops (With Jackie Ryan)
02. Strollin' (With Cheryl Bentyne)
03. Midnight In Paris
04. But It Still Ain't So (With Steve Tyrell)
05. That Afternoon In Harlem
06. They Can't Take That Away From Me
07. Stolen Moments (With Claire Martin)
08. Love Comes Quietly
09. Rainproof (With Sara Gazarek)
10. The Sum
11. Lucky To Be Me
12. Here's To Life

THE COMPANY I KEEP comprises an eclectic mix of 12 tunes, with songs by Prince, Donald Fagan, the Gershwins, and six new originals by Winkler.
Winkler has worked with some of the finest jazz musicians on the planet, and the singers and accompanists who join him on this project are nothing short of stellar. His duets with Jackie Ryan, Cheryl Bentyne, Steve Tyrell, Claire Martin, and Sara Gazarek are by turns romantic, nostalgic, witty, and hip, but always swinging and fun.
Winkler is known as a gifted interpreter of songs and a highly accomplished lyricist. Over 250 of his songs have been sung or recorded by such artists as Dianne Reeves, Jane Monheit. Bob Dorough, Liza Minnelli, and many more. His last CD, Jazz and Other Four Letter Words, received four stars in Downbeat and made it into the top 20 on the JazzWeek chart. He was also named a "Rising Jazz Star" in both the 2015 and 2016 Downbeat Annual Critics Polls.
Mark Winkler: vocals; Jackie Ryan: vocals (1); Jamieson Trotter: piano (1, 2, 4, 6, 7), Hammond B-3 (4); Lyman Medeiros: bass (1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 11); Mike Shapiro: drums (1, 2, 6, 10); Bob McChesney: trombone (1, 5, 7); Ron Blake: trumpet (1, 7); Brian Swartz: trumpet (1, 7); Bob Sheppard: saxophone (1, 4, 7, 9, 10), clarinet (11); Cheryl Bentyne: vocals (2); Larry Koonse: guitar (2, 3); Rich Eames: piano (3, 12); John Clayton: bass (3, 7-9); Jeff Hamilton: drums (3, 5, 7-9); Don Shelton: clarinet (3); Paul Cartwright: violin (3); Bob Mann: guitars (4); Kevin Winard: drums (4), percussion (10); Eric Reed: piano (5, 8); John Beasley: piano (10); David Benoit: piano (11).

https://soulnmusic.com/download скачать.png