https://i115.fastpic.ru/thumb/2021/0722/ba/_5e89ed37502449796652574a50d6ebba.jpeg

The Witness by John Ryder
epub | 417.58 KB | English | Isbn:9781800192898 | Author: John Ryder | Year: 2021

Description:

"Find my daughter in twenty-four hours. Or she's dead."

Kyle Roche is a man whose job it is to stay invisible. Dark, mysterious, and only sometimes on the right side of the law, only a lucky few know how to reach him: Kyle can fix their problems, however dangerous.

Now he's been hired to save a woman in Witness Protection, one who doesn't officially exist anymore. But before he can keep her safe, he has to find her. And he has less than twenty-four hours to do it.

Savannah Nicholls is in hiding because of a tragic mistake. Her mother insists her daughter is just a nice girl, from a good family, that she's never gotten in trouble in her life. But she also says someone knows where her daughter is. And they want to kill her.

If he's going to keep Savannah safe, Roche needs to know who is after her, as well as what she witnessed, who her enemies are, and if they have really been able to find her. But how can he protect a woman who is as invisible as he is?

Because the clock is ticking.

This totally gripping, pulse-pounding thriller is perfect for fans of David Baldacci, JB Turner and Mark Dawson.

Readers are loving The Witness:
" Wow, wow, wow. This is by far the best book this author has written, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what the hell was going to happen next. Fast paced, gritty, twists and turns, it's got the lot. I thought I had ants in my pants when I was reading this because I couldn't sit still. Amazing must read book." Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Oh my gosh one hell of a ride. It's breathtaking and fast moving. Truly grips you right from the first page. One of the best thrillers I've read in recent times, if you like 24 and Taken, then you're going to love this one. Rollercoaster edge of your seat action." NetGalley reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" A heart pounding thriller.... I seriously enjoyed the heck outta this book! Wow!... Just outstanding in every way possible. It was one of those 'I for real cannot put my Kindle down' sorta things!" Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" I was giddy with excitement at finding an author who likes to write the way I like to read . WooOoo HooOoo! I wanted to jump up, stop everyone around me and tell them what a great book I'd just read. Tense and compelling. It put me on the edge of my seat and had me reading well past bedtime.. Readers will love the adrenaline rush." Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" A gripping ride. OMG!. I devoured this-the sign of a gripping, well written read. A captivating rollercoaster of a book. Loved it." NetGalley reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Another masterpiece from John Ryder. the ride is thrilling. Great stuff." Abibliofob ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"John Ryder knows how to set a ticking time bomb. This had so much tension and twists in it that my heart is still racing even as I type this out!. Impossible to put it down!... it also made my jaw smack the floor more than once as the story was revealed!. Heart-pumping pace. Don't blame me if you're up all night, blame John Ryder!" Chapter In My Life ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Fans of David Baldacci, Lee Child. put down your current book or Kindle. Whatever you are reading probably isn't as good as The Witness!" Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

" Gripping. a real page turner. From the very start this book grabs your attention. there are so many twists and turns. you'll be on the edge of your seat. Really loved this book, prepare for long nights as you just won't be able to put this down!" Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Category:Crime Action & Adventure, War & Military Action Fiction, War & Military Action Fiction

Hosters: Rapidgator |Nitroflare

https://nitro.download скачать/view/475E1391111427B/The.Witness.by.John.Ryder.epub