https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0526/65/_6220175bd8a6772f60196e9243f4e865.jpeg

epub | 334.29 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09X4R7FQP | Author: Jason Collins | Year: 2022

Description:

JAMES: 

Rule number one when planning a wedding: don't fall for the (very straight) groom.

When it comes to weddings, I've seen it all. So when my new client-groom walks in sporting six feet of solid muscle and kind eyes, I know I'm in trouble. Hello, man of my dreams who happens to be marrying a woman.

I keep my inappropriate crush to myself, even when his bride doesn't show up to our appointments. Turns out all's not well-she's been cheating. And when they call off their wedding, he shows up at my door.

I wasn't wrong-Ethan   is   into me. We spend all our nights together, and I fall hard for him. But he always thought he was straight, and might still be. Worse, someone's trying to ruin my business. New plan: save my job, offer Ethan my heart, and maybe, just maybe, have my own fairytale wedding. 

ETHAN: 

I always thought I'd marry a woman-until I met the wedding planner.

Here's how my life was meant to unfold: get married, buy a house, and settle in with my new wife. I'm about to check the first box, but my fiancée has grown distant. And I'm the only one showing up to see our wedding planner, James.

He's thoughtful and understanding, and when I discover my bride is cheating on me, James is the first person I turn to. I thought I was straight, but I can't deny what I've felt for James from the moment we met. Pure, unignorable chemistry.

But everything's happening so fast-calling off the wedding, falling for James. Doubts creep in, and I wonder if I deserve a happily-ever-after at all. Instead of a bride, I'm imagining a groom, and it scares me how much I want that.

This is the first book in the Marriage Match series. It can be read as a standalone with no cliffhanger.

Category:Gay Fiction, Gay Romance, LGBTQ+ Romance

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from FileFactory