https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0526/10/257fd9755ee73518c94c896403a34e10.png

epub | 450.18 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09VT7247P | Author: Ali Albert | Year: 2022

Description:

Lia Lockhart 
My twin brother and I left our home and everything we knew behind the night our mother was murdered. With nowhere to go, we cross paths with Kylo and Carter Radshaw, two men on a mission to defeat the people responsible for all the death and destruction.
But Kylo Radshaw is a calculative and dangerous man with one goal in mind: Kill the people responsible for murdering his family. I don't trust him. He doesn't trust me. And yet, we're forced to team up and work together. If we fail, we die.
Kylo has darkness inside of him. And rage, so much rage. I should stay far away from this lethal man, but when his mesmerizing blue eyes pierce mine, I'm completely at his mercy. Kylo Radshaw has an unspoken hold over me, and I couldn't escape him if I tried.
Can we work together to win this war? Or will my own self-destruction kill us all?
Kylo Radshaw 
Despite my best efforts, she makes me feel. I suppressed my feelings and replaced them with rage. That's the only way to win a war. Tapping into the deepest, darkest parts of yourself. And I was damn good at it. Until her.
Lia Lockhart bulldozed into my life, and I've been knocked on my ass ever since. And no matter how hard I try to push her away, I can't. I need her. She needs me. But when her lies are spilled, the demons of our past come out to play.

Trigger Warning:   
This book contains sensitive topics that may upset or offend readers, especially those who have experienced abuse and sexual assault. There are depictions of abuse and violence. Please read with caution.

Category:Action & Adventure Romance, Science Fiction Adventure, Science Fiction Adventures

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from FileFactory