https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0526/01/_d646fd0b427e4a4ffba5261bd2b0bc01.jpeg

epub | 282.16 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09VTH8TC7 | Author: Ella Maven | Year: 2022

Description:

I uncaged a monster.
Amber: The blue alien warrior pacing in his cage terrifies me. His long dark hair is wild and messy, and his scarred body looks made for murder. I deliver food to him every day, and I'm sure by the way he stares at me that he'd rather eat     me    . Yet there's something about him that captivates me, and I can't stop watching him. When he lets the snarling, fearsome mask slip for a moment, I start to see there's a cool calculation to his actions. I would be risking everything-his life and mine-to help him escape, but do I dare let this monster free from his cage?
Vinz: Getting captured on purpose is not my favorite activity. The food sucks, the guards beat me as their favorite pastime, and more than anything, I miss a good flask of spirits. But I'll endure all of that for her-the human. She walks like she's floating, has a voice as soft as Fatas herself, and always gives me the fullest food bowl.
As long as I'm here, I can ensure she's safe. Until my hands are forced. Until suddenly she's a vulnerable female in my hands. Until her entire fate rests on me, the outcast of the outcasts. They think I'm a monster? I haven't even come close to my final form, and for her, I'll be the worst beast of all.

Category:Science Fiction Romance, Science Fiction Romance, Paranormal Romance

download скачать from RapidGator

download скачать from DDownload

download скачать from FileFactory