https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0806/61/_8aeefdef522bd56dab378f12212bf661.jpeg

epub | 393.83 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B5MF148C | Author: Mae Harden | Year: 2022

Description:

Hailey
When I registered to be a surrogate, I just wanted to help someone have a baby. No one told me that my clients would be hotter than Hades. No one prepared me for what to do when just the sight of them sparked some seriously filthy fantasies. And when those fantasies evolve into feelings. yeah, there's no handbook for that.
So, what's a girl to do when she's harboring secret desires for two wildly unobtainable men? If you're going to say, 'don't post it on an internet confession forum', I really could have used that advice last week.
Jameson
We've been looking for years, but finding the right woman has been about as easy as catching a greased-up unicorn. It's a tall order, I get that, but we're not just looking for the meat in a Bobbie/Jameson sandwich. We're looking for a wife. We're looking for the mother of our children. Well, we were. Now we're looking for a surrogate.
Bobbie
Baby fever is spreading through Sugar Creek like wildfire, and I am most definitely not immune. I'm tired of waiting, looking, and always coming up empty. Hailey is everything we've ever wanted, but all she's interested in is carrying our baby. At least that's what we thought; until a viral internet post exposes her deepest desires. Ones we're all too happy to fulfill for her.
♥ ♥ ♥ 
This August, sixteen of your favorite romance authors are joining forces to bring you stories all about making babies. Whether it's a primal, biological need or something else driving these men to breed the women they love, what is guaranteed is these stories are going to be hot and messy. Every happily ever after doesn't have to have babies, but these men want nothing less than their women round and glowing.

Category:Humorous Erotica, Humorous Erotica