https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0806/85/_e2cfd30b59a85dd7d38138b713368885.jpeg

epub | 1.07 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 979-8709789586 | Author: M.F. Adele | Year: 2021

Description:

There's no such thing as magical powers. . .   All my life the only kind of magic I'd ever seen was the sparkling jewels on fifth avenue. On the night of my sixteenth birthday all hell breaks loose, and by hell I mean me! I never felt power like this, so dark, so tempting, so out of my control! No one is safe around me. And now I'm being thrown into Warwick Academy. An academy for the darker side of magic. . .the warlock side. My captor, my savior, and the bane of my existence, Beckett Dust insists on keeping me here even though we can't stand each other. I don't care how drop dead gorgeous he is or that he rules the school like he owns it, I need to stay as far away from him as I can. His deepest desire is to turn me into a weapon in the great war to come. My deepest desire is . . .him. There's a thin line between love and hate and right now I'm walking it.

Category:Coming of Age Fantasy, Fantasy Romance, Romantic Fantasy