https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0807/19/_d1fd74bad39d6d0757648c494a53c919.jpeg

epub | 501.39 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09MYGNMZ1 | Author: Natalia Prim, Helena Novak | Year: 2022

Description:

Vie De Mort. 
Playground of the wicked and rich. Underground New York's most sinful secret. And the first place I've ever felt safe.

Three years ago, the nightmare began. After my mother's mysterious death, my estranged father took full custody, and I became little more than a scapegoat for his nefarious debts. I've been passed off and broken beyond comprehension, but every night I wished for a white knight to save me.
And save me he does. Ghost, the magnetic and dangerous owner of Vie De Mort, frees me from my hellscape. He brings me into his decadent reality, tucks me away in a flawless loft above his prized museum, and showers me with lavish gifts.
He believes his life of crime, depravity, and pleasure could never be a sanctuary for my bright chaos, and maybe he's right. But I would rather burn out in his arms, than live another day in darkness.
Ghost is more than the monster people make him out to be. He's a brilliantly twisted artist at his core, and every artist needs a muse. I'm determined to prove I can be his, in every sense of the word. 

~~ 
His Innocent Muse is a m/f, contemporary, light-mafia dark romance, featuring an age-gap, D/s, and a host of other potential /issues/ you absolutely should review on nataliaprim.com.

Category:Romantic Suspense, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance