https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0807/0e/_4cd9fbc34c6f114f1ec8819f0e44130e.jpeg

epub | 253.82 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B1782HV2 | Author: Em Torrey | Year: 2022

Description:

Behind every strong person is a story that gave them no choice.
Before I became Pistol, one of the best female drummers in the world, I was Bristol, a girl from a small town in Oregon who learned how to play the drums to connect with my childhood friends. 
Those friends became a family, and that family skyrocketed to super-stardom. We traveled the world, rocked out in sold out arenas, and partied harder than we ever thought imaginable. 
Unfortunately, what goes up must come down, and the fallout caused me to walk away from the only band I've ever known and the only man I've ever loved. 

When a tragedy brings them back home, I'm faced with a decision that will change the course of my life.
By staying or going, the destruction is the same, but maybe, just maybe, the truth I thought was real was all a lie, and maybe, just maybe, the music will reveal the answers to the questions I've had since walking away.

Category:20th Century Historical Romance, New Adult & College Romance, Kindle eBooks