https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0206/82/d5ab1a5148d3d8aea5d92e58e4548b82.png

epub | 367.64 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BT265675 | Author: Madhuri Tamse | Year: 2023

Description:

Rohan Oberoi 

'Our Friendship was strong, but our Love?' 

Adventurous, fun-loving and obsessed with my luxury cars, I knew exactly what I wanted from life until I met my college ex-bestie, Ishika Bhatia as the new lead designer of my jewelry brand, after a decade. Her reckless decisions in the past broke my heart and trust, ruining me for every other woman. Whilst I tried to shield my heart again from her, Ishika's sassiness kept overpowering my tantrums. And then it happened. One unforeseen kiss and I knew this time she was in for more. A lot more!! But was I ready to reignite that love?

Ishika Bhatia  

'I navigated the engine of our friendship, while he throttled the gears of his love.' 

They say life is a race, and racing had been my only passion. So, when destiny played its card and brought me face to face with my best friend Rohan Oberoi, I didn't want to miss out on our only chance to rekindle our friendship. I knew I'd ruined what we had once. But don't I deserve a second chance? No matter how much Rohan remained cold, distant and indifferent to my feelings for him, I was determined to turn his enduring grumpiness in my favour and fix our relationship, even if it meant snatching him against his will. And then it happened. One unplanned kiss and I knew this was just the beginning. But was I willing to cross the boundaries of friendship and ignite the flames of love?

Unrequited love is hard to live. But what if you get a second chance? Get ready for this super cute standalone romance of   #Roshika   (Rohan & Ishika) to race your hearts with their happily ever after.

Though this book can be read as a Standalone, to read Rohan and Ishika's Cameo roles, you can read the following books: 
Mr and Mrs Kapoor   (Vansh Kapoor and Vidhi Gupta's Hidden Marriage Romance)
Love By Chance   (Sameer Khanna and Tanisha Gupta's Slow Burn Arranged Marriage Romance)

Category:Drama & Plays, Contemporary Romance Fiction, Billionaire Romance

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png