https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0422/30/d5c9ea6916575b3c19ccc543f36b0830.jpg

epub | 451.57 KB | English | Isbn:9781989674147 | Author: Glynn Stewart | Year: 2021

Description:

A bloody war has ended in a restored peace
And the shield of Martian magic guards the stars
Two centuries of spell and steel to ward all humanity
Two years ago, Lieutenant Commander Roslyn Chambers stood witness to the surrender of the last remnants of the Republic. Fueled by atrocity against Mage and mundane alike, the secessionists who waged war against the Protectorate of Mars are finally defeated.
Now, a special commission from the Mage-Queen of Mars takes Roslyn deep into the former Republic to hunt the architects of that atrocity. Mages who betrayed their own, the creators of Project Prometheus must be brought to justice.
But hidden from even the Republic, Prometheus has woven magic and technology together once more. Here, hidden from all prying eyes, they have created a monster.one that even a Protectorate forged by the spell must call black magic.

Review
Praise for the Starship's Mage Series
"An entertaining space opera. Damien isn't your usual hero, with bulletproof abs and square chin. He is short and of slight build, but his ethics set him apart. Damien does his absolute best to do what's right and save people in his care, even if he has to stand up to Mage-king of Mars himself. I own this series and I very much enjoyed it."
- Ilona Andrews, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
"This series has everything! Action, character, heart, and mystery woven masterfully together in Stewart's fascinating universe where science and magic stand on equal footing. I love it!"
- Jason M. Hough, NYT Bestselling Author of Zero World
"What seems like an implausible mix of SF and fantasy at first somehow combines into a thoroughly engaging space opera read that manages to be fun while keeping the tension level high. I'm ready for the next."
- Cat Rambo, Former President of SFWA

About the Author
Glynn Stewart is the author of Starship's Mage, a bestselling science fiction and fantasy series where faster-than-light travel is possible-but only because of magic. His other works include science fiction series Duchy of Terra, Castle Federation and Vigilante, as well as the urban fantasy series ONSET and Changeling Blood.
Writing managed to liberate Glynn from a bleak future as an accountant. With his personality and hope for a high-tech future intact, he lives in Kitchener, Ontario with his partner, their cats, and an unstoppable writing habit.

Category:Space Fleet Science Fiction, Space Marine Science Fiction eBooks, Space Marine Science Fiction

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1009/81/82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png