https://abload.de/img/wehibzcja2qawjvfge8xe6se12.jpg

Master Quickbooks: The Complete Quickbooks Training Course
Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 13.69 GB | Duration: 31h 37m

From Beginner to Advanced--the most comprehensive, 100% practical-based, step-by-step QuickBooks Training Course

What you'll learn
By the end of this training course program you will be able to
Understand the concept of accounting system, and how you and companies use accounting systems to automate accounting operations
You'll learn how to build accounting system for any organization using QuickBooks. Example: creating company file to automate company's accounting operation
You'll learn how to handle customers. Example: handling all customer transactions-writing quotation, sales, invoicing, handling refunds, receipts, sales-tax
You'll learn how to handle vendors. Example: creating purchase orders, receiving stock, entering bills, paying bills, recording refunds, discounts etc.
You'll learn how to handle employees. Example: enter employee personal details, compensation details, processing payroll, deductions, bonus, allowances, etc
You learn how to handle assets: Example: entering stock items (product & service), fixed assets, setting prices, manual adjustment of inventory etc.
You'll lean how to handle liabilities & make cheque payments. Example: entering loan details, making loan payments, making cheque payments etc.
You'll learn how to work with chart of accounts. Example: read & understand chart of accounts, record transactions, create or delete appropriate accounts etc
You'll learn how to handle banking operations. Example: creating appropriate bank accounts, depositing funds, transferring funds, withdrawals, statements etc
You'll learn how to perform all accounting operations. Example: bank reconciliation, generating profit & loss report, balance sheet, trial balance, etc
You'll learn how to integrate QuickBooks with Microsoft Excel : Example: export financial reports from QuickBooks to Excel, export list of vendors etc.
You'll learn how to read and understand reports. Example: sales reports, financial reports, create report chart, interpret report charts etc.
By the end of this course, you'll develop the skills to not only be very competent in the market, but also to do virtually everything with QuickBooks

Requirements
Unlike other courses you might have taken, in this course, NO PRIOR quickbooks' knowledge, skill or experience required. I'll simply get you from "novice" to "pro"!
This is from "Beginner to Advanced" step-by-step course. The course is for desktop version, not online version, and so all you need are 2 things: (a) Computer or laptop--I created this course using windows/PC, (b) QuickBooks software installed in your computer--Accountant Edition. Notice, while I used accountant edition of quickbooks, the steps are more or less the same with slight variation if you're other editions of QuickBooks like pro, premier, enterprise or UK version.
The rest is up to me to deliver to you on of the best and amazing training experience!

Description
Welcome to join Advanced QuickBooks Training Course Program-the most comprehensive, step-by-step, highly-compressed and practical-based QuickBooks Training Course for accountants and accounting students, who want to land better job opportunities and grow their career.In a nutshell, let me give you a "sneak-peek" on what I've packed for you in this course:You'll get 30+ Hours of Step-by-step video content: unlike most QuickBooks courses that scheme the surface, we'll dive deep. I'll help you move from 'beginner' or intermediate to 'expert-level skill', so you are highly competent by end of this course.You'll get crystal-clear well-explained video lessons: I built the video lessons so crystal-clear and well-explained, that you'll never get lost along the way. I'll be your personal coach-only virtual-holding your hand every step on the way, clearly explaining, demonstrating, showing and guiding you along the way so you never get lost.You'll get highly-compressed 100% practical-based training: companies aren't just looking for knowledgeable candidate, but for those with practical and transferable skillset that solve real problems in organization. In this course, you get 100% practical training, so you walk away with tangible practical skills that solve real problems and get you paid.You'll get 99.9% Stable Audible & Clear Voice with Zero Background Noise: most online courses tend to have fluctuating or inaudible instructor voice, or background noise or music which make it a little hard for the leaner to hear instructor's instruction clearly. As a result, the learner miss some key steps, info or instructions. When developing this course, I eliminate that 99.9%, so I can give you an amazing training experience.You'll access to Over 43 step-by-step, detailed video lessons: anyone can say they know QuickBooks, but most people have only basics. The problem with that is; companies are looking for the BEST not candidates with fundamentals. In this course, you'll get over 43 highly-detailed video lessons, where I'll help you go from where you are to the BEST, so you can compete at the highest level in the job market, land better jobs and grow your career.You'll have lifetime access: once you join this course, you'll have lifetime access to all the course video lessons. That means if for some reason you've forgotten anything you've learnt, you can always come back for reference. This is one of the most enormous value and benefit of joining this course.You'll get Udemy Certificate: when you complete this training course program, you'll get Udemy certificate, a proof that you've developed the skills needed to gain market recognition and land better job opportunities. This is one of the keys to your career growth!You have access to 8+ modules: becoming the best in order to grow your career doesn't happen by accident. It's by conscious decision to invest in proper training and become one of the top best professionals the market is looking for. This is why, in this course, you get over 8 modules of practical-based training to develop the core skills necessary to deliver in the job market.You've 24-Hour Course Accessibility anywhere anytime: of the most valuable things and benefits of online courses is being able to access the course anytime from anywhere around the world. This course comes with that benefit for you. We eliminates all the inconveniences of geographical location and time so you can access the course from anywhere, anytime and give you the opportunity to keep investing in your career growth.What students are saying about Eric Mulwa online courses Having run my online QuickBooks Training course programs--among other courses--in other platforms outside Udemy, here's what online students have say about their experience with the courses... "Thank you Eric. Lessons are clear and clean video. Audibility is also excellent. Thank you" "The first five lessons were great, and I personally love the video and explanation part of it. I now believe that even if one has zero knowledge.... with your training and explanation, anyone can become expert in easy way. Thank you. May God bless you" ~ Mohamud"Good evening Eric,.this is the first time am taking an online course. It's well informative and every lesson is well-articulated and as easy and comfort at your own time. Thank you." ~ Sang. R."Hello,...the[first] two lectures were great. Lesson one gave me the enthusiasm I needed to study this course. It was created in a simple manner and this made me want to learn more. The pitch is great and the speed comfortable for me...not so fast, not too slow. Lesson two was also nice...Thanks for the lectures"~ Grace. O"Thank you Eric for the lessons. I...loved your AUDIBLE voice coupled with the Detailed STEP-BY-STEP explanations. I look forward to more lessons. -Joy. KWhy Should you join this course?I've asked our students why they join the this QuickBooks Course--on other platforms where I run this course, --and I think sharing some of their reasons may resonate and answer that question for you. So, here are some of their reasons for joining this course, which they shared with me..."Thank you for the[course]. The tutorial sounds promising and great. I'm a junior at my field[ accounting], just stating off with work, and I think that learning and furthering my skills on QuickBooks will enable me to deliver better. In addition, it'll give me a competitive edge over people with whom I posses the same qualification" ~ Stephen -Accountant "I'm currently working as an internal auditor and run my own business as a business consultant--which I started this year. The few clients I have currently need solution to their businesses, and from my point of view, QuickBooks will be their solution. If I get QuickBooks knowledge, it'll open more opportunities for me, and I will also automate my business. I'm eager to learn and gain more skills" ~ Stan-Auditor & consultant "I'm a finance graduate and also doing CPA. I chose to join this course because I thought it would be important to acquire skills that are going to help me later and in the process of my career development. I believe employer prefer candidates who have QuickBooks knowledge and therefore, when I saw your message[about the course] on LinkedIn, I knew it was time to make the most of of this opportunity" ~ Mercy - Finance GraduateIf you've been looking for serious training that go beyond the basics, and turn you into a "pro" so you can compete at the highest level in the job market, land better job opportunities and grow your career, I'm her to help you make that happen.Join Master QuickBooks Training Course Program, and let me help you get there!

Overview

Section 1: Course Overview video

Lecture 1 Welcome on board!

Section 2: Module 1

Lecture 2 Lesson 1 | Getting started: How to open Quickbooks and create company file

Lecture 3 Lesson 2 | Method 1_How to add customers and employees into your company system

Lecture 4 Lesson 3| Method 2_How to add customers & vendors into your company system

Lecture 5 Lesson 4 | How to add employee personal info & details into the company system

Lecture 6 Lesson 5 | How to set up employee salary & compensation details into the system

Lecture 7 Lesson 6 | How to set up employee deductions, allowances & company contributions

Section 3: Module 2

Lecture 8 Lesson1 |Part 1_How to customize Quickbook Interface based on company preference

Lecture 9 Lesson 2|Part 2_How to customize Quickbook Interface based on company preference

Lecture 10 Lesson 3 | How to set up system users and control their access to system info

Lecture 11 Lesson 4 | How to read, understand, record and handle the chart of accounts

Lecture 12 Lesson 5 | How to set up job-costing to the cost of a given customer job/project

Lecture 13 Lecture 6 | How to create quotations, estimates and proposals for customers

Section 4: Module 3

Lecture 14 Lesson 1 | How to create customer sales invoice

Lecture 15 Lesson 2 | The 3 ways of invoicing customer based product, service or project

Lecture 16 Lesson 3 |How to set up mark-up price and track sales based on product class

Section 5: Module 4

Lecture 17 Lesson 1 | How to receive and record payments based on customer invoice

Lecture 18 Lesson 2 | How to deposit funds, read, understand record & handle check register

Lecture 19 Lesson 3 | How to export vendors/suppliers' list from QuickBooks to MS Excel

Lecture 20 Lesson 4 | How to enter bills in the system and track customer-job expenses

Lecture 21 Lesson 5 | How to set up the right account type to track customer-job expenses

Lecture 22 Lesson 6 | How to record bills and pay vendors or suppliers

Lecture 23 Lesson 7 | How to handle and record refunds and vendor discounts

Section 6: Module 5

Lecture 24 Lesson 1 | How to enter stock items/service and track sales-income per class

Lecture 25 Lesson 2 | How to create a purchase order, receive inventory and enter bills

Lecture 26 Lesson 3 | How to pay bills for received inventory

Lecture 27 Lesson 4 | How to perform manual adjustment of your stock /inventory

Lecture 28 Lesson 5 | How to handle and work with registers

Section 7: Module 6

Lecture 29 Lesson 1| How to perform bank reconciliation and write cheque payments

Lecture 30 Lesson 2 | How to create loan account and make loan payments

Lecture 31 Lesson 3 | How to create Loan Manager to track & auto-recalculate loan interest

Lecture 32 Lesson 4 | How to make credit card purchase, payment, refunds and reconciliation

Lecture 33 Lesson 5 | How to set up single ad group taxes

Lecture 34 How to generate tax-reports and export to MS Excel

Section 8: Module 7

Lecture 35 Lesson 1 | How to set up employee payroll earnings

Lecture 36 Lesson 2 | How to set up employee payroll schedule

Lecture 37 Lesson 3| How to run employee payroll an automatically generate salaries

Lecture 38 Lesson 4 | How to make payment on payroll liabilities

Lecture 39 Lesson 5 | How to create sales orders and sales receipts

Section 9: Module 8

Lecture 40 Lesson 1 | How to back-up company data, enter fixed assets and create reminders

Lecture 41 Lesson 2|How to create & interpret budget report to forecast company performance

Lecture 42 Lesson 3 | How to customize invoices and sales receipts

Lecture 43 Lesson 4 | How to customize the layout designs of invoices and receipts

Lecture 44 Lesson 5 | How to automate routine transactions & create portable company file

Section 10: Module 9

Lecture 45 Lesson 1 | How to generate and interpret reports

The most Comprehensive, step-by-step "Beginner to Advanced" QuickBooks Training Course Program for accountants and accounting students who want to:,a) Learn the "in-demand" QuickBooks skills to not only gain competitive edge in the market,b) Land better jobs --almost every company hiring for accounting requires the suitable candidates to have QuickBook skills,c) Grow their career--when you have the skills the market is looking for, you set yourself up for a great career,Whether you are experienced accountant or an accounting student aspiring to be an accountant or in-between, in this course, I will help you move from "Zero knowledge to Expert-level skill" working with QuickBooks. You'll not only love the course and the positive impact it'll have on your career, but you'll also enjoy the training journey as I walk you through this training course program. Welcome for an amazing training experience! I'm so thrilled and excited walk you through the entire course. I've helped others, and now I want to help you. Click the "overview video" to learn more of what we are going to cover in this course. I can't wait to see you in the course!,d) Master how to use accounting system to automate almost all their accounting operations, eliminate paperwork and reduce work-related stress.

Код:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/master-quickbooks-the-complete-quickbooks-training-course/

https://abload.de/img/masterquickbooksthecomzf3i.jpg

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/83111a370383d07482b99998f51f69ad/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/d26795eead5ba05d8479b2f38602df9e/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part2.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/267d366e2b04b720b7d6029d3bbb402d/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part3.rar
Код:
https://k2s.cc/file/adae11183da8e/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/fb50712e02c4b/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/0d914947f7cd5/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part3.rar
Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B4CD93ABBAC6BA2/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4DF5B0C98B758AB/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0B422D3410D332F/Master_QuickBooks_The_Complete_QuickBooks_Training_Course.part3.rar