https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0625/7c/858e0314282e28594e5c28ceeab4727c.jpeg
Free download скачать Project Finance and Excel: Build Financial Models from Scratch
English | 2023 | h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | 48000 Hz, 2channels | Duration: 3h 33m | 581 MB
Learn financial modeling in Excel and build a complete financial model from scratch.

Whatever your educational or professional background-engineering, finance, or law-it can be difficult to break into the competitive field of infrastructure project finance and public-private partnerships (PPPs). You need to learn a new set of skills and technical knowledge if you hope to get past the interview and into the industry.
We can relate to your anguish since we have experienced it firsthand.We developed this course to help young professionals succeed.
This is not your typical course; instead, it is the result of thousands of hours of research, teaching, and practice in the classroom, workplace, and interview room. We have extensive experience in the project financing industry, gained while working for a variety of companies, and are pleased to share it with you. You will get all the insider knowledge you'd normally have to pay thousands of dollars for in a company training session.
The project finance sector looks complicated from a distance; in this course we bring you in close so you can see how a key building block-the financial model-gets built.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jdrbn.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
jdrbn.rar.rar
Uploadgig
jdrbn.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction