https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0626/21/94dd19a7049f6c3d56bb2d322e26b221.jpeg
Free download скачать Aesthetic Gouache Paintings
Published 6/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.83 GB | Duration: 2h 9m
A village painting, Rain painting, Cityscape Painting, Whimsical Fairy Light painting

What you'll learn
You will learn a night landscape scene
You will learn different strokes
You will learn different techniques working with gouache
You will learn cityscape Painting
You will learn how to create raindrop effects
You will learn how to paint a fairy light
Requirements
No skills required, any one can join let it be a beginners to advanced level artist
About Materials - 1. 160-300gsm paper, 2. Artist grade gouache paint 3. Masking tape 4. Mixing pallette 5. Tissue/cloth 6. Jar of water 7. White and black marker (optional)
Description
Every canvas is a journey all its own. Gouache is an amazing medium which acts both like acrylic and watercolours And the topic for this course is Aesthetic Gouache Paintings.In this Gouache course you will be excited to join the journey into the world of aesthetic gouache paintings. Over the course of this painting series, you will explore different techniques, styles, and themes to create beautiful and unique paintings.The first painting you will learn how to create is a village festival painting. This painting will be a celebration of a festival at night time in village. You will learn how to capture the essence of this vibe by using bold colors on a starry night, intricate patterns, and detailed brushstrokes. By the end of this class, you will have a stunning painting that captures the energy and vibe of a village festival.The second painting you will learn to create is a rain through the window painting. This painting will be a beautiful representation of the monsoon season, where the rain brings new life and energy to the land. You will learn how to use gouache to create the effect of raindrops on a window, as well as how to capture the mood and atmosphere of a rainy day. By the end of this lesson, you will have a painting that is both calming and invigorating.The third painting you will learn to create is a cityscape painting. This painting will be a stunning representation of the hustle and bustle of a city, with its towering buildings, busy streets, and vibrant energy. You will learn how to use gouache to create the effect of light and shadow on buildings, as well as how to capture the movement and energy of a city. By the end of this lesson, you will have a painting that is both dynamic and captivating.The fourth and final painting you will learn to create is a fairy light painting. This painting will be a magical representation of the beauty and wonder of fairy lights, which add a touch of magic and enchantment to any setting. You will learn how to use gouache to create the effect of twinkling lights, as well as how to capture the mood and atmosphere of a magical evening. By the end of this lesson, you will have a painting that is both whimsical and captivating.Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to explore your creativity, experiment with different techniques, and learn from me. By the end of this course, you will have a collection of four beautiful paintings that showcase your skills and creativity. So, get ready to explore the world of aesthetic gouache paintings and discover your inner artist!Here are the list of materials required to get you started:Watercolor Paper (minimum 160-300gsm cold pressed) - I am using Himi Miya Gouache pad sketchbook of 160gsmGouache Paints - I am using Artist grade Brustro gouache paints.Watercolor Brushes (synthetic) - I am using Flat end brush , Round tip brush, Liner brush.Masking tapeTissue/ Cotton TowelMixing PaletteJar of WaterJoin me for the next 4 days to create some beautiful paintings. See You All In The Class.Keep Learning, Keep Creating and Keep Painting- Arbia Sultana❤
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials Required
Lecture 3 Overview and Masking the tape
Lecture 4 Village Festival Painting - Part 1
Lecture 5 Village Festival Painting - Part 2
Lecture 6 Rain Through The Window Painting - Part 1
Lecture 7 Rain Through The Window Painting - Part 2
Lecture 8 Cityscape Painting - Part 1
Lecture 9 Cityscape Painting - Part 2
Lecture 10 Cityscape Painting - Part 3
Lecture 11 Whimsical Fairy light Painting
Lecture 12 Thankyou
Beginner paintings,Gouache Painting,Gouache artist,Watercolor artist,Acrylic artist
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/aesthetic-gouache-paintings/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part1.rar.html
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part2.rar.html
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part1.rar
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part2.rar
zkocz.Aesthetic.Gouache.Paintings.part3.rar