https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0629/72/be38dea7ca622cbdca622b57e6bb4872.jpeg
Free download скачать Barbara Kuemerle, "Development and Physiology: The Biology of You"
English | 2019 | pages: 307 | ISBN: 1634878590, 1516571657 | PDF | 60,8 mb
Development and Physiology: The Biology of Youprovides a concise overview of major topics and recent findings in the fields of development and physiology.

Unlike standard texts in the field, which can be cumbersome and overly general,Development and Physiologykeeps written text to a minimum. It relies on illustrations to illuminate key concepts and directs readers to first-rate internet animation to demonstrate biological processes.
Through engaging combinations of written and visual material, students will learn to master key concepts pertaining to animal reproduction, fertilization and development, cell differentiation, stem cell technology, and information flow through the nervous system. The book also addresses the sensory systems, muscles and body movement, the circulatory, respiratory, immune and endocrine systems, osmoregulation, nutrition, and digestion.
More than just a textbook,Development and Physiologyincludes recommendations for vetted instructional strategies that can be incorporated into a "blended" course design for large classes.Development and Physiologyis designed for use in a core course that is required in biology major programs but is also well-suited for use in an elective course.
Barbara Kuemerleis a faculty member in the Department of Biology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, where she teaches and conducts research on learning retention. She received her B.S. in molecular genetics and pursued her graduate training at The Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine, and at CWRU, earning her Ph.D. in genetics. She completed a post-doctoral fellowship in the Department of Neuroscience at The Cleveland Clinic. Her professional writing includes publications inThe Journal of Neuroscience, Genetics, Behavioral Brain Research, and theAnnual Review of Neuroscience.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
uxjx6.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
uxjx6.rar.rar
Uploadgig
uxjx6.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction