https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0629/58/2036783a931627e13f6cbcb799411758.jpeg
Free download скачать Sentence Writing Simplified - Level Two...Move Ahead!
Last updated 10/2021
Created by Mike Fingland Ontario Certified Teacher
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 29 Lectures ( 2h 29m ) | Size: 2.47 GB

Combine ideas effectively in sentences today! Learn how to write Complex Sentences with an Ontario Certified Teacher.
What you'll learn
Join two ideas together using a variety of effective joining words to create meaningful complex sentences.
Create sentences that truly express what you think, experience, and need.
Identify the proper subordinating conjunctions to use when writing complex sentences to allow your reader to follow your thoughts more easily.
Use the punctuation required to make complex sentences correct and professional looking every time.
Learn how to combine new skills learned in this course to existing knowledge of simpler sentences to write short passages with variety.
Develop the skills needed to add variety and interest to your sentence writing skills.
Understand when to join statements together and when not to.
Achieve your own Certificate of Completion to enhance your resume.
download скачать the Tutorial Review Guide in print available for each section.
Requirements
Be able to write basic simple sentences.
Be able to read and write familiar everyday words.
Pen and paper, computer, or mobile device to complete PDF exercises.
Description
Have you asked yourself any of these questions?"How can I join two ideas together in a complex sentence so that the message is clear?  What joining words would best work in this sentence? How do I use commas when I join sentences together? When should I not join ideas together? What is a complex sentence and how do I write one? What is a subordinating conjunction and where can I find a list of good ones to use?"If yes, then this course is for you!What Udemy students are saying about Sentence Writing Simplified - Level Two...Move Ahead!      "The tutorials are well structured, easy to follow, and thorough. I can't wait for his third level tutorials."          Sarnchai V      "If you want to have strong foundation of writing , then this course is for you."       Fahim T      "Mike is a an excellent teacher, and his explanation is very easy to understand."       Paul FMany people have not had the opportunity to develop sentence writing skills where two ideas or thoughts are joined together to form a clear and complete message. As a result, they do not have confidence in their writing skills and feel their ability to express themselves is limited.This course provides the opportunity for students to learn how to join two thoughts together in what is called a complex sentence. You will develop an understanding of the structure of a complex sentence. You will learn what a subordinating conjunction is and how it is used to join ideas together in a complex sentence. You will be provided with a list of ten important subordinating conjunctions and instruction showing you how each one can be used. A second list of fifteen conjunctions, again with instruction on when to use each one, will also be provided for students who want to increase the number of conjunctions available for them to use.  Developing the ability to select and use the the correct conjunction when joining ideas together to create an effective complex sentence allows the writer to write with greater ease and confidence at school or college, in the workplace, or in his or her own personal life. This course can teach you, step by step, not only what complex sentences are and how to write them, but which subordinate conjunctions work best to join your thoughts together. You will learn how to write this type of sentence and also how to use it with simpler sentences that you use now. This course will provide you with the opportunity to practice writing more meaningful passages that combine a variety of sentence types to express what you really think, feel, and need!What are Udemy students saying about Mike's teaching style and strategies?      "It's obvious Mike is a highly experienced teacher. His explanations are clear and he uses frequent reviews and examples. I've not seen a better organized Udemy course."           Rosemary  S      "His way of teaching makes you feel like you are in a class...I highly recommended the instructor."      L  A       "I have always had uncertainty about exactly how sentences were constructed...This course is awesome! The clarity and the pace of this instructor makes it easy now to understand.         Thomas CWhy this course? What makes it different? Because in this course you can:benefit from being taught by a Ontario Certified Teacher who has over thirty years of classroom experience;become engaged in classroom style instruction where the teacher stands in front of you, speaks clearly, and uses a white board;understand why you are learning specific skills and how they will make you a better writer;watch short video tutorials that that allow you to fit learning into your busy schedule and find parts you want to review quickly;develop sentence writing skills using everyday, familiar words so you can focus on sentence building and not unfamiliar words;work with familiar themes such as food, family, school and college, and the workplace; learn content that has been simplified to the most important key parts and that is presented using a step by step approach;check your level of knowledge quickly at the end of tutorials using Quick Recap, Quick Check, and Quick Quiz;access to downloadable PDF exercises and a booklet of summary notes for each of the course sections;Message Mike directly for tutorial assistance or assignment feedback.Have a good look at the outline for this course to see if it is a good fit for you!If it is, join Mike's class today and "Move Ahead" with your development of solid foundation sentence writing skills for school, college, the workplace, or for your own personal use at home!
Who this course is for
Anyone in high school, college, training programs, or in the workplace who mostly uses basic sentences ( simple and compound ) only to express thoughts.
Anyone who wants to join ideas together more effectively to create more meaningful sentences ( complex sentences using a variety of subordinate conjunctions ).
Anyone who has not had the opportunity to develop sentence building skills and who lacks confidence in his or her writing.
Anyone who wants to refresh their sentence building skills in order to regain writing confidence.
Students who have difficulty starting and finishing assignments because they lack confidence in their sentence writing skills.
Employees in the workplace who avoid writing because they fear their sentences do not adequately express what they want to say.
Anyone wanting to develop effective sentence building skills before starting an educational program.
This is not a course for university students or professionals who already have a strong writing background.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/sentence-writing-simplified-level-two-move-ahead/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part2.rar.html
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part1.rar.html
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part2.rar
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part3.rar
yirfg.Sentence.Writing.Simplified..Level.Two...Move.Ahead.part1.rar