https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0704/a2/751b668053f480e41b88bee9032d6ba2.jpeg
Free download скачать Managing Stress and Building Resilience Masterclass
Published 7/2023
Created by Roger Kay Allen, Ph.D.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 69 Lectures ( 5h 55m ) | Size: 6.92 GB

Stress Management | Resilience | Mindfulness | Mental Health | Adversity | Emotional Intelligence | Confidence
What you'll learn
A powerful set of tools and techniques to manage stress and calm yourself in difficult circumstances
The knowledge, strategies, and skills to grow your resilience and ability to weather life's adversity and trauma
Courage to face your challenges and come out a winner
Deeper understanding of your emotions and how to calm or soothe yourself when you're upset
The ability to stop negative self-talk and create thoughts that support and empower you
Knowledge to build a strong and supportive social network
An expanded sense of yourself so you can stand tall and be unwavering during challenges
A strong sense of your personal power
Requirements
A willingness to grow in resilience, confidence, and emotional intelligence
A commitment to use the tools and strategies that I provide
Description
Welcome to my course landing page. I'm pleased to say that most of my courses are highly rated and best sellers in their respective categories on Udemy. That's because I have many years of professional experience and I care about quality and thoroughly research to understand a topic before I create a course. Plus, I really care about you my students. I want you to have the best experience possible as you go through my courses. That said, let me introduce my masterclass on building resilience:Life is hard. Although it's harder for some than others, it's hard, at least some of the time, for all of us. Many of us come from difficult backgrounds. Plus we all have our fair share of problems, stress, adversity, setbacks, loss, and even trauma in our lives today. Resilience is how we handle the hard things in our lives. I define resilience as the process of adapting well to life's hardships, adversity, loss, trauma, tragedy, and even everyday stresses. Resilience has to do with how we navigate our challenges, how we bounce back from hard events, and how we function at a high level in the midst of stress.Face Stress and Challenges with ConfidenceDuring this course, I give you practical tools and strategies to face your life with courage and confidence. I'll help you become a mentally and emotionally stronger person as you apply these strategies to your life. And, by the way, the strategies apply to both your personal and work life and I'll use examples of both as we go through the course. Harness Your Inner StrengthPeople who possess resilience are able to harness their inner strength as well as outer resources to not only cope but even grow stronger in the face of hardship, trauma, adversity and stress. Those who lack resilience become overwhelmed in the face of hardship. The stressful events and circumstances of their lives outweigh their ability to cope, and they may become emotionally dysregulated, experience symptoms of anxiety or depression, succumb to physical illness, and sometimes engage in unhealthy addictive behaviors as coping mechanisms.The Thunderstorms of LifeThere's an old African saying, "You know how well the roof has been built only when it rains." Look at it this way. The thunderstorms of our lives present our greatest opportunities to develop those qualities that we consider most noble. Courage, humility, integrity, confidence, and compassion are forged not when life is easy but when we are challenged, when it is raining. So our objective should not be to shrink from adversity but rather learn wisdom and courage as we lean into our challenges.Think of your life as traveling down a river on a raft. Sometimes the river is slow and meandering and you navigate it quite easily. But on other occasions you run into swift water, even rapids that test your navigation skills. Resilience is your ability to safely navigate these rough waters. You're not going to do it if you're ill-prepared or if you lack knowledge, tools and equipment. I equip you with the know-how, tools, resources, and support to successfully navigate the challenging waters of your life so you can make it through as a more confident and courageous rafter. Not that your problems will have gone away. But your capacity to deal with them will have expanded to the point that you can handle whatever comes your way.I've studied resilience in depth and personally coached thousands of people to manage stress and build resilience. In my studies, I've reduced resilience to four core themes or pillars. Much of the course is built around these pillars. Pillar One: Honor Your Emotions. You'll learn strategies and usable practices in emotional self-regulation so you can calm yourself and respond to stress in a more effective way.Empower Your Thinking. You'll learn a model and strategies to overcome self-defeating self-talk and adopt an empowering rather than defeatist mindset as you face your challenges.Nourish Your Relationships. Nothing is more highly correlated with mental wellbeing than strong social relationships. You'll explore lots of ways to grow and strengthen your relationships.Enlarge Your Sense of Self. People who are resilient have a good knowledge of themselves, a sense of autonomy, trust their own authority and believe they can succeed. You will learn practices to strengthen these capacities within yourself so you can better withstand the stresses of your life.Take-Aways· Tools and techniques to manage stress· Knowledge, strategies, and skills to grow your resilience· A strong sense of your personal power· Courage to face your challenges and come out a winner· Deeper knowledge of your emotions and how to use them for your good· The ability to stop negative self-talk and create thoughts that support and empower you· Knowledge to build a strong and supportive social network· An expanded sense of yourself so you can stand tall and be unwavering during challengesPractical ToolsSomething that sets my courses apart are the powerful and practical tools and strategies I provide you to implement the concepts I teach. Not only will you get a downloadable PDF of most lessons but you'll learn usable techniques and strategies to internalize and practice what you're learning. My commitment is to help you come away as a resilient and more capable person. I also want you to know that I'll be giving you lots of handouts to go with the lessons which you can download скачать to remember and practice the concepts. I am also giving you exercises to apply what you learn. My intent is to make the concepts usable. I want you to come away from the course empowered mentally and equipped with skills that you can begin using immediately.BiographyMy name is Roger K. Allen.  I am a Ph.D. psychologist, management consultant and coach with 40+ years of experience offering counseling and training in leadership and personal development. I've done tens of thousands of hours of counseling and coaching, taught hundreds of thousands of people and certified over 1500 independent consultants and coaches from around the world to use the principles and skills I have developed. You'll notice that my courses on Udemy are highly rated because of the they make a difference in the lives of my students. I'd be honored to have you join me in this course on mastering stress and building resilience. CertificationBeyond the Udemy certificate of completion, I'm offering you a certification at the end of this course. This is not professional credentialing but rather evidence that you have completed this training and mastered the concepts of Stress Management and Resilience.  You'll receive a certificate from The Human Development Institute, a company I founded a number of years ago. And I do have a few expectations for you to receive your certificate. You must complete the entire course. You must show me that you have completed all of the exercises of the course by sending them to me by email. And you must submit a short essay explaining how you have or are using what you have learned in your life. So thanks for taking time to read my landing page. It would be a real honor for me to accompany you in your journey of growth.
Who this course is for
You grew up in difficult childhood circumstances, including poverty, neglect, abuse, or relationship instability.
You face, today, a constant barrage of adversity or challenges including family conflict, problems on the job, or financial concerns that are wearing you down.
You have lived through traumatic events suc serious illness, an accident, natural disasters, war, or even social rejection or ongoing bullying.
You have lost your ability to enjoy life due to the chaotic and uncertain state of the world.
You are a sensitive personality, prone to anxiety and depression.
Anyone else who wants to tap into their courage and personal power and grow their resilience
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/managing-stress-and-building-resilience-masterclass/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part5.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part6.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part8.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part4.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part1.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part7.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part3.rar.html
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
jikvj.Managing.Stress.and.Building.Resilience.Masterclass.part6.rar