https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0710/25/659642afdcbf6990a7d994ca18582c25.jpeg
Free download скачать Full Stack Qa Engineer Manual & Automated Webapp Testing
Published 7/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 559.93 MB | Duration: 1h 57m
A realistic approach to software testing, automation with TestCafe, and how to be a successful QA Engineer.

What you'll learn
Foundational concepts for software testing: why the QA role is crucial to software development.
Understanding the software development lifecycle, different roles, and how to be an effective and desirable team member.
What is the ideal QA engineer? Gain insight into the daily life of a QA engineer from an industry professional / team leader.
Learn basic and advanced automation concepts and have links to all the appropriate documentation.
Learn end-to-end automation using TestCafe, as well as configuring it and your work environment beyond the default setup.
Requirements
No prerequisites are necessary - working examples will be provided as well as the documentation to support the concepts in each video.
Description
I created this course to share the accumulation of knowledge from years of QA experience as a tester and a team leader. Everything from manual testing techniques and concepts related to automation will be covered, and you will be provided examples and demonstrations on how to do everything. By the end of the course, you will have an understanding of manual testing techniques & concepts and how to apply them, and how to write automation using TestCafe & TypeScript.When it comes to testing, there are both objective and subjective standards. There are some obvious things to test on new development work, and some not so obvious things. Being able to know when you've achieved a good confidence level on when something is 'ready for production' is a critical skillset to develop. Too much time spent testing will lead to time lost - too little time spent testing will mean you might have missed something. Luckily, the years I've spent testing various webapps can be distilled down to concise information for you to start off on a better foundation.It is my personal conviction that the ideal QA role on a team or within a software company involves manual and automated testing - I don't feel you can be an effective automated tester without knowing how to approach testing manually first. In the early sections of the course, you will learn about QA, the software development industry, and why QA is important to the process of developing software.After you've read about key concepts and terms and understand them we will run through a hypothetical exercise of how to apply your understanding of testing. We will also cover some other basic logistics like how to properly write up a defect.Lastly, we will focus on learning automation from the ground up using TestCafe (an open source automation tool) and further applying the concepts of testing to writing automation. We will build and make changes to our test code close to how it would be done for the first time in reality. We will also configure our workspace a little further so it makes your workflow easier and more efficient.I will be available and look forward to answering your questions in the Q&A section!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Overview
Lecture 2 My Background
Section 2: QA Engineer - Why I Think It's The Best Definition Of The Tester Role
Lecture 3 Why QA Matters - Test Thoroughly Now Or You May Pay For It Later
Lecture 4 Manual + Automation + Process = QA Engineer
Lecture 5 How Do I Get Into A QA Role?
Lecture 6 The Core Quality I Improved That Landed Me My Dream Role
Section 3: Foundations: Key Concepts and Terms
Lecture 7 Defining the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
Lecture 8 Defining Roles & Expectations
Lecture 9 Defining Types of Testing
Lecture 10 Defining ZOMBIES And The Best Approach For Test Cases
Lecture 11 Defining Black Box / White Box Testing
Section 4: Logistics: How To Understand Test Coverage And Apply Your Understanding
Lecture 12 Put % Of Coverage Metrics As Secondary - Focus On Relative Risk & Confidence
Lecture 13 Let's Write Test Cases For A Hypothetical Application
Section 5: Logistics: Opening Bug 'Cases' And Tracking
Lecture 14 How To Properly Write Up A Defect
Section 6: Learning Automation: Getting Set Up
Lecture 15 Comparing TestCafe to Cypress
Lecture 16 Understanding How To Work With A Code Repository
Lecture 17 Getting Set Up With Github & Github Desktop
Lecture 18 Installing The First Essentials: Node & Visual Studio Code
Lecture 19 Opening The Repository In VS Code
Lecture 20 Before Installing TestCafe: Utilizing A .gitignore File
Lecture 21 Installing TestCafe Using NPM
Lecture 22 Understanding Documentation Usage
Lecture 23 Understanding TypeScript
Section 7: Learning Webapp Automation
Lecture 24 Setting Up The Fixture And Test Functions
Lecture 25 How To Set Up The TestCafe Configuration File & Enable  On Test Fail
Lecture 26 Writing Your First Test Action, How To Select Elements
Lecture 27 Taking More Actions With Buttons, Native Dialog Handler, And Reading Text Fields
Lecture 28 Intro To The Page Object Model: How To Create A 'Universal' TypeText Class
Lecture 29 Creating A 'Helper' That Calls The TypeText Class
Lecture 30 Using Interfaces and Data Files To Maintain Test Inputs
Lecture 31 Refactoring Of The Fixture Into A Class
Lecture 32 Writing Actions & Assertions In The Main Helper
Lecture 33 Interacting With Disabled Elements
Lecture 34 Handling Checkboxes + How To Iterate Through A List
Lecture 35 Finalizing The Full e2e Demo Test
Lecture 36 TestCafe ClientFunction => Get URLs, Browser Refreshing
Section 8: API Testing & Accessibility Testing Concepts
Lecture 37 Testing APIs with TestCafe
Lecture 38 Accessibility Testing with TestCafe
Section 9: Configuring TestCafe And VS Code Beyond The Defaults
Lecture 39 TestCafe Quarantine Mode And When To Use It
Lecture 40 How To Customize Test Artifact Output & Turn On Video Recording
Lecture 41 How To Keep Your Code Looking Consistently Spaced And More With 'Prettier'
Lecture 42 Getting Started With ESLint & Plugins
Lecture 43 Using ESLint Standalone or with Prettier
Lecture 44 Utilizing TestCafe Within A Build Pipeline (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc)
Anyone looking to break into the software testing field with little to no experience of the industry.,Testers looking to expand their skillset into becoming a 'full stack' QA engineer, and approach testing from a realistic perspective.,Customer service representatives in the software support field wanting to get into QA.,Anyone who is not familiar with TestCafe and wants to add another tool to their skillset.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/fullstackqaengineer/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
pewpc.Full.Stack.Qa.Engineer.Manual..Automated.Webapp.Testing.rar.html
Uploadgig
pewpc.Full.Stack.Qa.Engineer.Manual..Automated.Webapp.Testing.rar
NitroFlare
pewpc.Full.Stack.Qa.Engineer.Manual..Automated.Webapp.Testing.rar

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable