https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0711/25/7ec3ccd98beee403ac861c79da28c225.jpeg
Free download скачать Design No Code Websites With Wix Drag & Drop Website Builder
Published 7/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 974.90 MB | Duration: 1h 4m
Create Websites without Coding using Free Wix Drag-and-drop Website Builder and Get a Free Domain & Hosting Forever

What you'll learn
Fundamentals of Building a website with drage and drop platforms
Choosing a Website template for your Business using Wix
Creating and Editing a Wix website from scratch
Creating and Editing Blog posts
Extra: Editing the Mobile version of your Wix website
Extra: How to extend a domain name subscription
Requirements
Laptop or Desktop
Reliable Internet
The want to grow your Business Online
Description
When I first thought of getting online back in 2010, I was limited by; first, not knowing how much it really cost to get an online business set up, and second not knowing how to navigate the various website builders that I came across.When I discovered Wix and how you can launch your online business for as low as $4.50 per month. We are going to talk about Wix, you should know Wix by now. It's a *Free website builder that gives you the freedom to design your website however you want it by using their powerful drag and drop editor.Getting your business online doesn't have to be a difficult task, if you follow along in this video you will be able to launch your online business no matter what you sell and no matter your target audience or customer in less than 1 hour.Getting your business online using (especially using the Wix Platform) gives you many benefits including;-Being able to sell 24/7 (Online shops do not close).Having a Google business listing connected to your site so people can find you in search.Using Gmail for online support and to communicate with your customers.Getting a new customer base using various marketing and retargeting tags, and methods.Using social media marketing to reach more people right from your Wix dashboardUsing social networks to expand your business in new areasUse Facebook advertising and Google ads to reach the right people at the right time
Overview
Section 1: Designing a No Code Website with Wix Drag and Drop Builder
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Choosing a Wix Platform for Your Website (Wix and Editor X)
Lecture 3 Explore Free Wix Website Templates for Your Online Business
Lecture 4 Intro to Wix Website Editor Fundamental Website Building Blocks
Lecture 5 Adding Elements to Your Free Website using Wix Free Drag and Drop Builder
Lecture 6 Creating and Managing Drop-down Menus using Wix Drag and Drop Editor
Lecture 7 Adding Your Custom Fonts and Colors to Your Wix Website
Lecture 8 Intro to The Wix App Marketplace in The Wix Website Editor
Lecture 9 Upload Photos to your Website using a an External Link from the Internet
Lecture 10 Get High Quality Photos and Videos with Media from Wix and Unsplash.
Lecture 11 How to Replace Photos and Videos in Your Wix Website Template using Site Files
Lecture 12 Changing Strip Colors and Basic Text Editing
Lecture 13 Wix Blog - How to Add Blog Pages to Your Wix Website
Lecture 14 How to Create, Edit, and Publish Blog Posts for Your Wix Website
Lecture 15 What to Take Away from this Course - What we Learned
Section 2: Additional Content
Lecture 16 How to Extend or Renew Your Domain Name using The Wix Dashboard
Lecture 17 How to Edit the Mobile Version of Your Wix Website
Business Owners trying to boost their Online Presence with a Website.,Anyone looking to build a brand through a Professional online presence.,Instructors and Fitness training professional looking to monetize their knowledge through online programs and digital books, pdf downloads, and more.,Artists and Designers looking to showcase their work in a professional layout online.,Bloggers sharing their lifestyle and building communities,Influencers with a huge social media (Instagram) following looking to showcase their latest Instagram posts on a Website along with tips and tricks.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/design-free-websites-no-code-with-wix-drag-drop-website-builder/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ddaxb.Design.No.Code.Websites.With.Wix.Drag..Drop.Website.Builder.rar.html
Uploadgig
ddaxb.Design.No.Code.Websites.With.Wix.Drag..Drop.Website.Builder.rar
NitroFlare
ddaxb.Design.No.Code.Websites.With.Wix.Drag..Drop.Website.Builder.rar

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable