https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0712/f0/0fbb3256257aa8ac51caf1241b757bf0.jpeg
Free download скачать Powerpoint Infographics for Project Managers (earn 8 PDUs)
Published 7/2023
Created by Madhu Nair PMP®
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 53m ) | Size: 503 MB

Learn to create eye-catching Infographics in Microsoft PowerPoint, 400+ slide templates and earn 8 PDUs for PMP renewal
What you'll learn
Learn basics of Info-graphics on MS PowerPoint
Create Info-graphic in Microsoft PowerPoint that are modern and impact-full
download скачать and utilize 500+ slide templates
Edit content, color and resize info-graphic basis your requirement
Claim 8 PDUs on PMI portal for PMP Renewal
Requirements
Access to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016 or Office 365
Suits both beginners and intermediates in PowerPoint
Description
Always felt your slides could look better ? Have seen others create impressive slides and always wanted to do it yourself ?Always wanted to create eye-catching slides that leave a strong impression ?Want to learn how to create Infographic on Powerpoint ?Do you want to get most free PowerPoint templates?Then this course is perfect for you. Whats inside this course ?Basics of PowerPointSmartArt within PowerPointHow to create basic InfographicsUnlock free PowerPoint Infographic kit of 400+ slide templates on topics like Project Launch, Project Management, Risk Management, Roadmap, Stakeholder analysis, Value Chain, Gantt Charts, Agile etc.. Edit, resize and change color themesSaving the Infographic in various formats like ppt, Picture and videoEarn 8 PDUs on PMI portalBy the end of this course, you'll master how to create an infographic and use the templates in PowerPoint, to create awesome presentations. Extra benefits of taking this course : This course includes 400+ free infographic templates, in both Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote format. All 400+ templates are completely downloadable and editable. I have included 2 complete chapters on how to use the template, edit, resize, change colors etc., to meet your requirement. Enroll in the course and let's get started!
Who this course is for
Microsoft PowerPoint users who want to make attractive and meaningful slides
Project Managers who use PowerPoint to communicate various messages throughout the project
Professionals looking to switch to latest styling and modernizing their slides
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/powerpoint-infographics-for-project-managers/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ihuyt.Powerpoint.Infographics.for.Project.Managers.earn.8.PDUs.rar.html
Uploadgig
ihuyt.Powerpoint.Infographics.for.Project.Managers.earn.8.PDUs.rar
NitroFlare
ihuyt.Powerpoint.Infographics.for.Project.Managers.earn.8.PDUs.rar

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable