https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0713/de/96e1562ef40a9d347045a433c7c740de.jpeg
Free download скачать Thunderclap: A Memoir of Art and Life and Sudden Death (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B0BZFH1NDY | 2023 | 7 hours and 39 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 219 MB
Author: Laura Cumming
Narrator: Laura Cumming

New York Times bestselling author and art critic Laura Cumming reveals the fascinating, little-known story of the Thunderclap-the massive explosion at a gunpowder store in Holland that killed Carel Fabritius, renowned painter of The Goldfinch and nearly killed Johannes Vermeer, painter of Girl with a Pearl Earring-two of the greatest artists of the 17th century. As a brilliant art critic and historian, Laura Cumming has explored the importance of art in life and can give us a perspective on the time and place in which the artist worked.
Now, through the lens of one dramatic event in 17th-century Holland, Cumming illuminates one of the most celebrated periods in art history. In 1654, an enormous explosion at a gunpowder store devastated the city of Delft, killing hundreds of people and injuring thousands more. Among those killed was the extraordinary painter Carel Fabritius, renowned for his paintings The Goldfinch and his haunting masterpiece A View of Delft, which depicts the very streets through which the victims would be carried to their graves. Fabritius's contemporary and rival Vermeer, painter of the iconic portrait Girl with a Pearl Earring, narrowly escaped death. This is a stunningly rich book about one of the most vibrant periods in European art and life.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
q8asp.rar.html
NitroFlare
q8asp.rar
Uploadgig
q8asp.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction