https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0714/5a/20cfea19eb6aa6d3e08dd8da1f33545a.jpeg
Free download скачать Piotr Twardzisz, "English Complex Words: Exercises in construction and translation"
English | ISBN: 9027213933 | 2023 | 404 pages | PDF | 4 MB
English Complex Words is a lively, essential companion for multilingual explorations of word-formation processes, both in English and across 40 other languages. It offers today's broadest available coverage of English prefixation, suffixation and compounding. Comprising a treasury of real language items, this book offers students a unique chance to conduct their own research and analyses, using a goldmine of carefully-selected authentic examples and corpus data. Readers will become familiar with 96 affixes and 13 compound types by working through thought-provoking morphological cases and their construction patterns. Through these challenging and hands-on activities, junior researchers identify morphological nuances among multiple languages. Instructors in multilingual classrooms can find satisfying activities to address the needs of international students. This academically stimulating coursebook can serve as a core text for Word Formation and Morphology courses. As a supplemental source, it may suit a range of Linguistics courses directed at both graduate and undergraduate students.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ltdsz.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
ltdsz.rar.rar
Uploadgig
ltdsz.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction