https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0720/c0/f5ce5d3f37d1145c16b7d59cc834f8c0.jpeg
Free download скачать Conscious Creators Blueprint
Published 7/2023
Created by Niharika Chaturvedi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 Lectures ( 8h 32m ) | Size: 6.53 GB

3-Days Advanced Course on Law of Attraction & Everything Related! Learn to create reality of your choice!
What you'll learn
You will learn how to create the reality of your choice using Law of Attraction (despite any negativity around you)
You will master activating the Law of Attraction to work in your favour.
You will effortlessly start using the concept of Law of Attraction correctly & consciously.
You will become more conscious of your thoughts, feelings and beliefs and keep those positive
You will have a better control of your belief system and remove your hidden mental blockages and limitless beliefs/thoughts
You can begin from the scratch and change your life from this moment onwards using Law of Attraction
You will be able to use powerful tools like visualization, meditation etc. to attract, manifest & create the reality of your choice
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for taking the course. You will learn the basics till everything you want to know about Law of Attraction.
Description
Do you want to become a conscious creator of the reality of your choice instead of leading life on an auto-pilot mode?Do you want to create, attract & manifest a life you truly desire & truly deserve?If you answered the question with "yes", I am offering you Conscious Creators Blueprint, a 3-days Advanced Course on  the Law of Attraction and everything related!. Through this course, you will be able to master activating the Law of Attraction to consciously create the life you want, effortlessly and irrespective of any external negativity. Conscious Creators Blueprint will help you become the conscious creator of the reality of your choice.The course will cover the fundamentals and in-depth details of the law of attraction, science behind it, prerequisites to applying the Law of Attraction, step-wise process for activating the Law of Attraction and amplifying its effects through powerful processes. The course will not only help you learn Law of Attraction, it will help you become more conscious about your thoughts, beliefs and everything you are creating in your life.Here is how life-changing Conscious Creators Blueprint is. It has:Interesting, fun and practical content to help you master the Law of Attraction14 FREE and FUN Extra audio sessions for you to imbibe Law of Attraction in your life and as a way of livingAdditional Free resources (includes E-books for reference (including my book Law of Attraction; It works through you, meditation audio clips, PDF files, links, downloadable worksheets, charts, posters and so on).Free worksheets, assignments and interesting practical to-do exercises, downloadable worksheetsRelatable real-life case studies to help you practically use the concept in life. How is this course going to help you? You will learn:How to activate law of attraction to work in your favor?How to begin from the scratch and change your life from this moment onwards using Law of Attraction?How to become conscious of your thoughts, feelings and beliefs and keep those positive?How to have a better control of your belief system and remove your hidden mental blockages and limitless beliefs/thoughts?How to use powerful tools like visualization, meditation etc. to attract the reality of your choice?All this, (worth around more than 50000/-) is available to you at an UNBELIEVABLEprice for a LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME! Don't miss it for the world.Sign up now for this amazing adventure and experience the shift from being anunconscious generator to a Conscious Creator of the reality of your choice.Why should you trust me?I have learnt the art and science of conscious creation of my life by applying and implementing the most basics and missing links of the Law of Attraction.Today, my life shapes around me as I consciously use the Law of Attraction to create what I want instead of creating unwanted stuff in life. But there was time I had unconsciously created an unwanted life; I had unconsciously created a life I didn't deserve.And it took me more than 10 years to understand the process of conscious creation of the life I want, using the concept of the Law of Attraction and related processes.I have created Conscious Creators Blueprint to help you if you are someone who can relate to that past version of me. I want to help you come out of that negativity you have created for yourself unconsciously and help you create and attract a life you desire and deserve. I changed my life, transformed it completely. And if I can do it, so can you.You don't have to wait for 10 years to learn the process of conscious creation. SIGN UP NOW!
Who this course is for
Are you someone feeling lost, helpless or stuck in negativity? Or do you sometimes feel you have unconsciously created a negative life for yourself? You can learn the concept of Law of Attraction to turn your life around for the best.
If you want to learn the concept of Law of Attraction to teach your students, you will definitely find the content valuable.
If you are completely unaware of the concept of LoA, you can begin here from the basics & move ahead with advanced.
If you know the concept of LoA but don't get results, you should definitely sign up for the course to learn the missing links of manifestation using the concept.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/conscious-creators-blueprint/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Fikper
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part1.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part2.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part3.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part4.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part5.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part6.rar.html
nhrrs.Conscious.Creators.Blueprint.part7.rar.html